Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Day 2 Paclitaxel red face!

Cutie Mr
Posted by

Hi I am on Paclitaxel no 14 session just done yest 4 to go! I always get a red face for the days following but goes away on its own  Best Wishes Mandy x

Cutie Mr
Posted by

Thank you Dr checked my feet out as one was so painful and swollen.  It was gout brought on by chemo! I have planters facilitis in the other foot.  Taking ibuprofen and got gel to put on.Best Wishes Mandy

Leolady56
Posted by

Been the bane of my life .... plantars fasciitis ... got some amazing insoles from that well known big A site plus some simple stretches from a physio. Finally after 8 months of poop  

now ok and walking/ exercising

Happy to share the exercises. Took a while but well worth it. 
Tag me or send friend request

Leolady56

Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

Cutie Mr
Posted by

Leolady56

Thank you that will b good. I have never had it b4 it came first in the foot that ended up having gout then I got on the other foot Dr told me to roll my foot on a can which was quite beneficial. I was applying ibuprofen gel and also taking the tablet. Things have improved thank goodness I have a small padded thing that fits in the arch of my foot. I will send u a friends request im also a Leo :))

Mandy

Holbox123
Posted by

Hi I looked like I had been under a sun lamp the day after my first taxol - after that I was given piriton to take for a couple of days after treatment, I’ve just had number 4 and didn’t need the extra piriton - must be getting used to it. 
Eileen xxx

It’s going to be a long journey, but I won’t let this beat me, I’m still me xxx
Cutie Mr
Posted by

Hi :) I'm on no 15 chemo on thurs but still get red face for about 2-3days  I get piriton as well but through my canular. 

Good luck with your treatment

Mandy xx