Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Subsidised mammograms in East Kent

noswad1
Posted by

Hi everyone, if you have any friends in East Kent who are over the age of 40 but not yet 50 and eligible for the NHS mammogram, please let them know about this charity who subsidies private mammograms (£35). http://www.ekubs.org.uk/

noswad1
Where there's hope, there's life!
noswad1
Posted by

Urgh, I've probably just breached another community guideline haven't I... ??? Apologies if I have! Just trying to save some others from BC. 

noswad1
WhatHappened
Posted by

To be honest - this is the kind of information what we need to be ‘out there’!!

To me, if we don’t know about such amazing services and help - how are we expected to benefit and share with others life saving opportunities that are there.  

It would be nice if this was available to all the UK - maybe it is with different charities - your post will get the ball rolling and if it helps one person have a mammogram then this is what this site is all about. 

Thank You for sharing this information. 

noswad1
Posted by

Thank you for your reply ! I agree totally, I've put it on my Facebook page but feel it needs to be out there as much as possible! 

noswad1
Kessy
Posted by

Yeah think that was good of you to post although I don't know anyone from that area I think it's great to inform people out there xx