Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Thought for the Day..

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

seaspirit44
Posted by

Meeeee xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

WhatHappened
Posted by

and meeeeeeeeee hahaha - before all this sh** I was really laid back and my temper took forever to blow.... 

Now I can blow in seconds and what's even better (haha or worse really) I can loose my temper over 'nothing' whoops!!

To be honest, I do think this new found temper of mine is probably for the better  (thats my thoughts of course, hahaha)

Off to bed now... its now 3:22 am - xxxxxxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

Fallenangel1
Posted by

Hi WhatHappened i also feel snapper than i normally would be. A car cut me up the other day normally i swear under my breath and get over it. Fighting cancer has also eaten up patience so a driver willing to kill me and himself to get home a few seconds quicker deserves to hear my verbal thoughts. I want the nice me back x

moomy
Posted by

And meeeee toooooo, my temper is shorter especially if it’s a pointless move by someone, a car out in the wrong lane for example! But then I think, there’s no point, we all need to celebrate staying alive! (Cue BeeGees song!) 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

buttercup01
Posted by

If y'all ever  feel like ranting the Room' s a good ( n safe) place to do it x

Fear of the unknown is the worst thing. Once we know what we're facing, we find the strength to deal with it.
jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

Leolady56
Posted by

Leolady56

Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx