Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Thought for the Day..

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

lesleyhelen
Posted by

I love your empowering quotes Judith - here's one I found today and hopefully this is what all our ladies will do!

Lesley x

Call Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm  if you need to speak to someone. It's free from mobiles and landlines.

How to tag another member:  @name - and then look at the list of people who come up and click on the person you are tagging

What is a Community Champion?

232pookie
Posted by

Good morning to you all......I saw this on the web.....

Sometimes the smallest step

In the right direction

Ends up being the biggest step

Of your life.

Tiptoe if you must, but take a step

Xxx

MO xx
jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Hi .  And  

Thank you that’s lovely of you both to day that my daily messages c/o of others are uplifting! 

Love Judith xx

jmp
Posted by

Hi Mo  

I like that thought  regarding small footsteps !

Judith xx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

WhatHappened
Posted by

, they do lift me up and also set mind thinking on how to be kinder to myself.... like the last one I have just read that you posted....

"It's okay to do what's best for You" .... this is so true, but in reality I find this very hard, I am more 'so long as the people around me are okay, then I am okay - I do do this from time to time, when I have the motivation to do this, reading this one, it does seem to give me and I'm sure others the nudge to do 'whats best for us'.

Now then, - this one got me thinking.... Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction made me think of a different ending...

Sometimes the smallest step in the right direction can end up being a far bigger step than running miles in the wrong direction.
Taking that first step in the right direction, no matter how small, is the best step you will take.
By WhatHappened aka GKW haha xxxxx 

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

lesleyhelen
Posted by

This thought for the day can only relate to my experience:  No spread to lymph nodes and no chemotherapy needed, so very early stage breast cancer, but it may be helpful to ladies just diagnosed with the same early stages and ER+ with only needing radiotherapy and tablets (AI's) for 5 years.

"The fear of the word cancer and the fear of the treatment was by far worse than the actual 'journey' itself"

If I could have told my diagnosed self one thing 2 years ago it would have been: "Take it as it comes and believe that the worst case scenario won't happen to you"

Lesley x

Call Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm  if you need to speak to someone. It's free from mobiles and landlines.

How to tag another member:  @name - and then look at the list of people who come up and click on the person you are tagging

What is a Community Champion?

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx