Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Thought for the Day..

Nutmeg56
Posted by

Morning all

Ann

Diagnosis of 2 tumours in left breast June 2017. Mastectomy with DIEP reconstruction in August 2017 (Royal Marsden) with full lymph node removal. 4 X EC and 4 X Tax chemo (Reading Spire). 15 X radiotherapy (Windsor Genesis). Finished invasive treatment June 2018. Took Anastrazole for a couple of months but had lots of pain in finger joints. On Tamoxifen for a while then going to try Exemestane.

ali owl
Posted by

There may not be a song in your heart today . Sing anyway ..xxxx

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it 

grannylara
Posted by

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Amalie
Posted by

I went for a lovely bike ride this morning, it reminded me of another quote from Einstein (one of my favourites):

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

Innit!

Amalie xx

May the force be with you

toxophilite
Posted by

Let's see whether I can summon a positive thought....

Karen 

WhatHappened
Posted by

Hi Amalie, I love that quote, it is very true.  Plus if we keep moving, we won't have time to dwell or worry about what might or not be - we must keep moving, I love this.

One I relate to, especially with BC ....

ronstar
Posted by

One I keep coming back to

R

ali owl
Posted by

Enjoy the little things cos one day you might look back and realise they were the big things xxxxx love n best wishes  Ali xx

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it 

Sunflower76
Posted by

I've seen a lot of people on this forum worried about having meltdowns or not perceiving themselves as strong enough, or positive enough. Etc. Don't get me wrong, having optimism and positivity is a great healer. But... I saw this image on Facebook and wanted to share it. 

grannylara
Posted by

Morning all,

”Every day may not be a good one, but there is good in every day.”

Love and hugs Jenny xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

puzzler
Posted by

the past is history

the future is a mystery

today is a gift

that is why we call it the " present "

xx

Dreamthief
Posted by

Don't Miss Today's Sunshine Worrying About Tomorrow's Rain  :)

G n' J

mistymoley
Posted by

Dreamthief that's one we all need to act on. My favourite saying  

Helen

I am not medically qualified, please consult your doctor or undertake your own research.

moomy
Posted by

“When you’re going through hell, keep going!”

Hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

What a lovely inspiring thread this is! Xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!