We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Thought for the Day..

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

Brighton

jmp
Posted by

Hi

I’ve just read what I typed and “typo” apparently gives the Hospital Covid-19 Awards! Ha ha should read Wards instead

Also, love your little Miss Resilient title Judithxxx ( I’m sticking to Weetabix and lots of milk ...) 

lesleyhelen
Posted by

Brighton  looks fairly quiet compared to my neck of the woods.....LOL.  Bournemouth beach - major incident declared due to the influx of 
visitors from around the country..  33 tons of rubbish collected after Wednesday and security had to be provided to refuse collectors due 
to abuse they received. Heaven help us when the pubs open!  Same story there yesterday.

Whereas for my OH's birthday yesterday we went to a local vineyard for a takeaway picnic from their cafe and a bottle of their finest
'champagne'.(not from the champagne region - so it can't be legally called champagne).  Booked in advance at specific collection
times and socially distanced tables to sit outside with 3 other sets of diners in the whole grounds of the vineyard!.

I know which view I'd rather have!

Lesley x

Call Macmillan Support on 0808 808 0000 - 365 days a year 8am to 8pm  if you need to speak to someone. It's free from mobiles and landlines.

How to tag another member:  @name - and then look at the list of people who come up and click on the person you are tagging

What is a Community Champion?

HappyFeet1
Posted by

Here's what we need:

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
jmp
Posted by

Love it Ha Ha

Just imagine it on a beach

Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Oh my word ! Bournemouth =33tons of rubbish!!!
Unbelievable ! The Vineyard visit looks like paradise in comparison  

Love Judith xxx

HappyFeet1
Posted by

And to explain in simple pictures... (of course iits not the whole story but....)

HappyFeet1 xx
WhatHappened
Posted by

Dearest Judith ,

I am so sorry to read you have not been well and in hospital  - Baxter is very anoyed at me, I kept saying I must see how you are and well, my excuse, I've not been on here so much these last few days, I try to but I am just so slow with it all - so it gets me mad.  Then life in general seems to be flying by and I'm on slow motion - I just don't get it, I try so hard yet nothing seem to go in the right direction or something else pops up to spoil moving forward... I swear its the Devil!! 

I am so glad you are back home, please take it easy and keep drinking water - with this heat every bit helps.  

Sending love and hugs to you and all the Fruit Loops xxxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Sorry I need another rant (greedyIknow) just watched news ..accidentally try not to . 

Would want to know from ITV why This Was lead story and talked about in relaxed celebratory manner 

Then this was reported rightfully so in a negative what a disgusting scene manner !!

Yes Boris beaches need to be shut but so do football matches if this is result .

margaret 

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
HappyFeet1
Posted by

Rant away! Totally agree . Can only think that nobody directly makes big money from beaches whereas football..... So many issues related to sport go unchallenged. 

HappyFeet1 xx
IamLyn
Posted by

Judith

So glad you are going home.  I have only just seen you post, have not been on site for a while as not had the energy to really to anything. To heat appear to has sapped it.  I am working from home 5 days a week 7am ish to 5pm. By 5 I just want log off and go sit in a bath full if ice lol.

My hospital called and they are now asking us to have covid swabs EVERY month before we can go to the chemo unit.  Its very annoying and I think they have us by the short and curlies -no swab - no admittance.

I hope my reply find you relaxing at home and being spoiled.

Much love to you

Lyn

Tomorrow is another day 

Snowys Mum
Posted by

Dearest

That sounds so scary, I am glad you are home sending lots of love to you, hope you are feeling alright xxx

Helen
jmp
Posted by

Judith nice cool weather and lots of rain

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx