Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

It seems I'm a patient now!

Bagrat17
Posted by

I walked into town twice. Met friends in quirky mainly vegan coffe shop called "Purple Carrot". Steep stairs not for faint hearted. Its only 10 - 15 mins used to be 5 when I was younger. Then this aft hygienist. Evety little helps! Oh I did some local shopping for presents too.

Wendy.  Just breathe
moomy
Posted by

Today I will vote.

then I suspect a Costco trip will get done. 
then I still have two cards to hand deliver......(plus two that I will deliver tomorrow at the appointments I have; both ends; hair and feet!) 

thinking of all who have worries, treatments, results, scans etc and sending my very best wishes to all

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

It’s raining too hard to go shopping, Hubs’ wheelchair would get wet and that’s not good for it electrically. 
Been to cast my vote though....polling station was busy.

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Oh, weather, purleaseeeeeee! Do stop raining? 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Listening to the election news

hugs xxx

Moomy

Bagrat17
Posted by

Just woken up and listening in.

Wendy.  Just breathe
moomy
Posted by

Oh my! 
well it is Friday 13th.....

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

I’ve been topped and tailed, hair cut and podiatry appointment. I’ve a dreadful tendency to in growing toenails (all of them!) so a 6 weekly podiatry appointment is well worth it as he keeps everything under control! Also means I don’t have to bend double to try and cope myself!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Silverberg
Posted by

Ah Moomy I know the secret. Two glasses of wine and I can do a full pedicure. One glass and I can clip but not polish. Three glasses and I just sort of splash the polish in the general direction. 

Two glasses I can clip sort cuticles, shape and buff. 

I the olden days I could put my foot behind my head! I'm reaping the benefits of hypermobility now. The additional factor was a concave stomach! 

Happy days

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg
moomy
Posted by

Hahaha ! I wouldn’t go that far and try after a glass or three, but do admit to not having a concave stomach (which might have helped, lol!) but I’ve also got a grotty back (all my life) and rather stiff hips......even podiatrist put a dressing on one toe! 

today is Bombe cleaning, oiling and then demo day. I will be wearing a red jumper which has stars printed all over it as although it’s not official Christmas jumper day it’s close enough! 

hugs to all xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

All my morning work is done, and second coffee of the day quaffed (isn’t that a lovely word?) 

Now ready for visitors......

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And here’s the starry jumper sleeve! 
hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

It’s been a strange sort of day, walked into town to see the tree display in our church, and also the floods, and to deliver last two cards. 
then lunch, and a doze over a Carry On film and then we both watched ‘Exodus’, the recent film. 
hugs xxx

Moomy

Bagrat17
Posted by

that sounds like a nice sort of strange. I enjoyed  the Christmas market in a village near us and bumped into several people I know which was a bonus.

Wendy.  Just breathe
moomy
Posted by

It was a good sort of strange day, , I enjoyed it! 
hugs xxx

Moomy