Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

It seems I'm a patient now!

ShimmeringUnicorn
Posted by

Hmmmmm I was more than a bit miffed that the pool I coveted won't fit in my longed for yard...but the most recent reviews for it make out its a bit pants 

Apparently the valve moves and it constantly deflates sooo maybe not such a loss. I am now eying up a different shape pool to see if could squeeze that in !

Happy splashing

...it is OK because unicorns can see you : )

AnnJac
Posted by

Hope skinny dipping was cooling Moomy

Anne xx

moomy
Posted by

It’s lovely, AnnJac, we used to enjoy naturist beaches too....really refreshing and we are both used to my funny boob. Both of us have ‘war wounds’ as hubs has had both hips replaced and his wee pacemaker scar too. 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Londonmumof2
Posted by

We used to go to naturist resorts in the south of France. I loved watching ther older naturists with their perfect etiquette, wearing nothing but sandals and a hat.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.  Stephen Hawking,
moomy
Posted by

We felt a bit self conscious at first but swiftly realised how lovely it felt, in and out of the sea. And naturists seem so friendly too. 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

We have been to naturist beaches in UK and Europe. As you say , so friendly and accepting xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Flossie25
Posted by

Never been to a naturist beach ... just festivals in the 70’s only no beach  

“ The only constant thing in life is change “

seaspirit44
Posted by

Were you naked ,? ! Xxx

moomy
Posted by

Spectacular thunderstorm woke me up but it seemed to ease off so I slept again!

and it’s sunny again......

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And it’s already humid.....

got a hygienist appointment this afternoon, it’s usually hot in her office so not looking forward to it! And I’m a real scaredy cat with the hygienist too! 

Checked our gazebo, the canvas on one side caught a huge amount of rainwater so I had to push it all off, it will hopefully dry ok now....

Hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

The gazebo collecting water reminded me of years ago when we had a caravan and awning.  We went away one Easter and it snowed, as it does.  Snow collected on the awning roof and sagged inside so it looked like 2 big boobs dripping from a nipple!

Heat not too bad at moment ...

Anne xx

Flossie25
Posted by

.... what do you think ....  

“ The only constant thing in life is change “

moomy
Posted by

This morning I searched for my ice cream maker instructions.......and not fruitfully! So I searched on t’internet, victory! 

So a trial small amount of ice cream has been made and is hardening up in the freezer. I used a spoon of yoghurt as well as cream with a spoon of strawberry jam to sweeten, and some of the loganberry sauce I made this morning too, to sweeten and colour it. Had a taste, it’s creamy and a little bit ‘tart’ so I’m pleased. 

Now had lunch and a splash in the pool and am relaxing before I have to get very warm walking to the dentist. What is it about the dentist and hygienist that makes me so nervous? 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Hygienist appointment all done and dusted, better than last time but still not as good as it has been. Not sure why. 

And salad for dinner, methinks

hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by