Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

It seems I'm a patient now!

moomy
Posted by

Hi AnnJac,

i fully intend to! I plan to maybe only cook breakfasts now and then.....oh and make a coffee of course! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And the chippy is 5* and good! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

With the structure of this place I might work off some of the food; bedroom is 12 stairs above sitting room and kitchen, bathroom is 12 stairs below that in the hall! 24 stairs to tackle during the night when you get up to the loo! Oh and not to mention forgetting something.....!!!

but it’s all good fun.....

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Feeling too lazy to go out for a pub meal ( plus they will be big platefuls and we’ve had a cooked breakfast AND a lunch......) 

maybe tomorrow......(and maybe it will be a proper pub Sunday lunch?) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

It’s such a pretty town too 

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

We had just a slice of toast for breakfast and a pub Sunday lunch today, lovely food but it meant us waddling back and crashing for a short while, then I just had to get out for a walk to walk some of it off! 

A light snack this evening......

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Let’s see if a Bluebell will upload....

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

We think we are suffering with the Dorset sleepiness! We’ve had this before, and are recognising the signs. 

A lovely day, so lucky with the weather, a bus ride and walk around Swanage, fish and chip lunch, then an ice cream and back....and a walk by the river, a sit in the sun and then back for a lazy drink sitting in the sun by the river at the riverside pub. Then back to the cottage, for - you’ve guessed it, another lazy sit down! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

Sounds like heaven . . . 

Anne xx

Lellyv
Posted by

Sounds like heaven on earth. So glad you've had good weather. 

I had the picc line put in this morning. So glad that's over, I'm sure they didn't use enough anaesthetic as I really felt the cut. Now I'm just sore . 

I can't wait to have fish and chips again !! 

I hope you have a good time and do lots of that lazy relaxing stuff. 

Lellyv 

moomy
Posted by

I think I’ve definitely got the Dorset Doziness! Just woke up on the sofa! 

Its bedtime now......and Poole tomorrow (But not early!) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And yes, Poole today, we had a great wander! Shopping, lunch.....bus drivers vary enormously!

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Hmmmm, 

forecast is rain, what to do? So far the sun really is trying to shine, however! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And it was Blue Pool then Studland (where I had a paddle!) 

then back.......and now what?

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

And will a photo load? 

Hugs xxx

Moomy