Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

It seems I'm a patient now!

moomy
Posted by

And yes, I did make it to yoga, improving quite quickly now, think the resting when I felt rough, plus all the keeping warm, fluids and extra vitamins must have helped me fight through, then the fresh air walks when I felt ready! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

Violetsniff
Posted by

Glad you are on the mend ...it sounds as if you have a basically fit ‘ n healthy body to get over it like that...

I am in the process of selling,part exchanging a pretty cupboard for a very smart one,at a local antiques store....hmmmmm...difficult decision...Pretty or Smart???

oh dear I may have to keep both!!

i wish my walls could expand the way I do.

when I took in my food delivery over the time I had my awful cold,I sort of had a gelato most days to cheer myself up.

Does n’t pay...I put on 2 kl but am losing it now with my musical marches!!

sorry this isnt very interesting,but just wanted a chat!!xxx

“For owning the dancefloor again”x
moomy
Posted by

Hi Violetsniff, you’re welcome to chat! (Keep both! Just in different rooms) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Violetsniff
Posted by

...thanks 

am seriously considering doing just that!!x

I will let you into a secret,I only have a one room flat with bathroom.I put up a nice old wardrobe between the rooms to separate and make a bedroom(bijou boudoir,obvs)..when I took the pretty white one out to take a photo for the store,I fell in love with it all over again!!

the handles are bought in France(need to get them put in properly.

can you see the fabric is the same as my cushion cover which I finished this morning...

Thanks for the Chat xxxx

moomy
Posted by

Very attractive, Violetsniff!

first spell of gardening for the year, lots of clearing out of dead wood, and a bit of weeding; shattered now, big mug of tea time! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

I realised late last evening that the dead wood I cut out yesterday was a result of the previous winter’s devastation on the hebe plants which had done so well over a number of years, but that last year I couldn’t do much about due to having the mx! Wasn’t allowed to do heavy work when they needed it. Now they ‘might’ improve or they might need grubbing up and replacing, maybe with lavender plants. 

(Oh yes, my gardening muscles ache!) 

Happy Valentines Day to you all, especially my hubs of almost 50 years (will be 50 years in August) .....I may now increase in size and weight as he’s bought me chocolates! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

puzzler
Posted by

Doesn’t it feel good to do gardening, I start meaning to do a bit , then get carried away , ?

i cut the grass yesterday and felt good out in the warm sun , I am being punished by freezing fog now ! 

I hope your plants recover, spring is coming .........x

moomy
Posted by

Funnily enough Puzzler, I looked at our lawn too, but decided it doesn’t need cutting yet, I managed to do a very late cut last year and it still hasn’t grown much. 

It does indeed feel great to be out there pottering! Lots of weeding needed too....

hugs xxx

Moomy

Flossie25
Posted by

See you’ve had a bad cold ...  glad you’re improving. It’s so easy to pick up viruses especially as you deal with the public at your talks. I was at a Chinese New Year event last weekend and I think that’s where I’ve picked up mine.

lots of interesting pics  

hope everyone is doing ok... I’ve just had a quick catch up so I’ll have missed some

“ The only constant thing in life is change “
moomy
Posted by

Hi Flossie,

hope your cold goes speedily, it’s annoying, isn’t it?  Especially when you get to the tickly cough stage! 

But I feel fine otherwise. 

More gardening for me this afternoon, it’s been beautiful out there! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

Happy Valentine's Day to you, and everyone.

It is our 3rd wedding anniversary tomorrow, so we combine both celebrations xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

I did a bit of gardening last weekend, pruned the roses and put in some rose ( and tree) food. So pleased that it looks so much better. Xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Violetsniff
Posted by

Hello,Lovelies,Happy Valentines Day xxx

HappyFeet1
Posted by

And again....

xxxx

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
HappyFeet1
Posted by