Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Walking back to Happiness

Violetsniff
Posted by

Awww

”A shine of rainbows”

seasidestacey
Posted by

It’s a beautiful photo and really uplifting, thanks for posting

seasidestacey 
moomy
Posted by

So today; walk to bus stop, wait for bus, walk from bus stop across two blocks, round a large supermarket, round another block to appointment, then across two blocks again to bus stop, then from bus stop home. 
no photos, sorry....but I have managed 2 1/2 miles! 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Amalie
Posted by

Hi all I have just been catching with all your news and lovely pics Yanyan that sunflower is amazing, it would make me smile too.  Glad you have all been getting out and about despite some of the weather we have had.

Had a short walk this evening, my dog is so old now he has really slowed down the last few months. Now we can only go up the road and back, and it takes ages!

Amalie xx

May the force be with you

moomy
Posted by

I will be doggy walking from Sunday onwards for almost 10 days, we’ve our ‘Grandpup’ staying, as son is off for a half term break.
hugs xxx 

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

You'll be looking forward to that hopefully he's learnt his manners and will let you sleep in 

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Aha, this is the older Grandpup, Northener, he’s very good and a lot quieter than the young one! (How clever of you to remember!) 
hugs xxx

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

Ah! That's good a nice relaxing stint then . Dexter been behaving like a teenager tonight everytime I turn my back he up the stairs to throw his ball down then retrieve and repeat . Need to give him long walk tomorrow or if it stays wet send hubby out with him lol

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Crazy Dexter! What an active wee soul!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

The American Cocker side of him is very active he lets us know when he hasn't had enough walk . At the moment he sulking cos we back from Cumbria which is where he considers home .

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Hope he likes the wet? As the forecast for tomorrow here is wet, wet, wet! I’m hoping for some dry days as Stanley hates the rain....

hugs xxx

Moomy

Londonmumof2
Posted by

Had a lovely walk around St Andrews today with my eldest,  who is in her first term there and on a break week. We had a lovely meal then saw 'Joker' last night, and she stayed in the hotel with me so it was like a holiday.  We went to the aquarium and shopping today before leaving her at 5pm for the journey back to London (currently still on a train!). No outside pictures,  but here she is in the aquarium!

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. And however difficult life may seem...It matters that you don't just give up.' Stephen Hawking,
Yanyan10
Posted by

a
nother stunning, sunny day but it’s so cold. Just two degrees tonight. Just the usual circuit around the village but still loving the stunning colours of autumn. Think tomorrow is another sunny day but not sure where we are going to go yet. Enjoy your weekends and I’m looking forward to seeing what you all get upto. Di x

HappyFeet1
Posted by

Morning all, another beautiful photo , think you could produce a tourist brochure! Love the aquarium photo , very clever! I was born and brought up in St Andrews, the site of the aquarium was the main local swimming pool, Step Rock. Always freezing, unheated sea water. But it was a great place on a (rare) hot summer’s day. I always thought I’d have liked to go to uni there if it hadn’t been my home town. Hope your daughter is having a great time. I go back at least once a year. 

No photos from yesterday’s walk to next town and back, it was raining on and off so not best light. But a good walk (never know distance but clocked up 17,000 steps) and even better a lovely cafe lunch with friend. Another wet day today....

Happy weekend to all, HFxx

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
Yanyan10
Posted by

So today I decided to go for what could be my last run for a while ( I start chemo on Monday). A nice 8k in the sunshine up and over Dunnydeer hill fort which is on the outskirts of the village I live in. It was lovely to be sat on the top, feeling the sunshine. Saying that my emotions today are all over the place so there were tears too. Just wondering when I’ll manage to get up there again. Saying that, it’ll be covered in snow and frost soon, so maybe my chemo is well timed!!

hope everyone is ok and managing to get out when they can xx