Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Walking back to Happiness

moomy
Posted by

Looks stunning, Flossie!

Glad you're feeling a bit better, Seaspirit, but sorry about your eye.

Not sure how much walking I will be doing whilevaway but I bet my Apple Watch will tell me off if I don’t do some! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

Amalie
Posted by

Great pics Flossie. I was lucky enough to visit India years ago, I absolutely loved it! Only been in the north though.

Had a short walk after work, still very hot. And still a few daisies bobbing about!

Amalie xx

May the force be with you

seaspirit44
Posted by

, how lovely. Still can't believe it's cooler than here!

, enjoy yourself with your family xxx 

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Walk locally in pouring rain today, really enjoyed it, much better than those awful hot days

Have been flattened by a virus all week, now it seems II have a corneal abrasion, ouch! Delayed by bank hol, but got to see optician this am, I've been lucky. It is healing slowly. Just have to put in lots of drops.

Last night a dear friend died. I did not even know she was ill . She was matron if honour at our wedding 3 years ago. Miss her. Xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Northerner
Posted by
One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
Flossie25
Posted by

...  sending hugs xx

“ The only constant thing in life is change “

moomy
Posted by

Dear Seaspirit,

sending love and hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

So sorry you have lost a dear friend .  Special hugs xx

Anne xx

Violetsniff
Posted by

So sorry you lost your friend ....lots of hugs and flowers....(also hope corneal abrasion continues to heal....)xx

HappyFeet1
Posted by

So sorry to hear that you lost your dear friend , death is always a shock but all the more so as you did not even know that she was ill. 

Love and hugs, HFxx

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
Lacomtekp
Posted by

Seaspirit44.....thinking of you. Cyber hugs......love Karen

Amalie
Posted by

Seaspirit so sad to hear your news, she must have been very special to be Matron of Honour for you.

Yesterday I was getting ready for work, it was a bit overcast and drizzly so I went out the back door to do a temperature check, look who was there! First time I’ve seen him here for about 2 years.

Amalie xx

Amalie
Posted by

AnnJac how are you doing?

Thinking of you

Amalie xx

Violetsniff
Posted by

Oh,just Wow,!!!he is soooo handsome xx

moomy