Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Walking back to Happiness

seaspirit44
Posted by

Enjoy ! Xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

moomy
Posted by

Have a lovely holiday AnnJac!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Amalie
Posted by

Yes Annjac, enjoy your family time away. So sorry you another fall, bless you. I do like the sound of your Go Cart already, must be great to get out and about, 

Violetsniff my last pic was Antiques Roadshow at Battle Abbey. Lovely day out.

I did lots of walking yesterday and will be for the rest of the weekend where am I?

Amalie xx

May the force be with you

AnnJac
Posted by

Silverstone?  Could take my go cart round there....

Anne xx

moomy
Posted by

Oh wow, are you at Silverstone?????

(AnnJac, it’s a very fast track....!) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

An unexpected guest at our holiday home in Anglesey

Anne xx

Amalie
Posted by

I love chickens, she looks quite at home!

Yes Silverstone in our caravan. It’s SO NOISY it starts about 8 am 

Have a good weekend everyone 

Amalie xx

Violetsniff
Posted by

.hi Lacomtekp....how lovely that you had a painfree day @Le

and so sorry u had a fall...but excellently risen again!!

you are so brave Xx

”The Sky is beautiful”

moomy
Posted by

Wow! Silverstone, wonderful! It’s actually not too far from here, we are just outside the northern bit of Milton Keynes. So when they used to fly in we had lovely farmers renting fields to the helicopters, flying began around 6am! But now they seem to stay nearer, and the roads are better organised.

years ago hubs used to first aid and Marshall around the track, he’s always been local, and it’s was always a busy time for him. 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

In Plymouth visiting daughter and co. Wandered around Saltash in the Brunel park, lunch there, then a lovely evening meal at the Barbican. Very hot We are in a penthouse apartment nearby, lovely but too hot for me, I'm melting!!! Another day here tomorrow, them home via Bristol, to see my homeopathic doc. 

Will try to post some pics of me about to eat an Eton Mess, xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

AnnJac
Posted by

Yumee

Anne xx

HappyFeet1
Posted by

Happy Sunday to all! Finding work totally getting in the way of both walking and keeping up here, but hooray nearly at end of term. 

Good nordic walking ‘workout’ walk on Thursday, even did some resistance exercises but some just not possible with left arm. Hill exercises too, definitely a workout! Couldn’t do Tai Chi session as had a delivery to get back for, but hopefully next week. Sadly no other long walks and no photos, maybe some from dog walk later. 

, that looks truly delicious!! And I’m interested in your homeopathic consultation, I have used homeopathy lots in the past, and particularly for my children when they were younger, but hadn’t thought of it recently. Do you need to go to one who has experience with cancer? 

Happy walking/ getting out/ cafe visits to all, HFxx

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
Northerner
Posted by

Love this ! Hopefully after results day on Wednesday I will get back over the Pennines to our caravan in Cumbria . After a very hectic 4 weeks ..diagnosis then mastectomy 8 days later . Will be back with pics of hills and cocker poo ! Not walking up hills just looking lol xx

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Amalie
Posted by

Moomy we haven’t been to Silverstone before, managed to set up camp right beside the helicopter pads, they have been coming in steadily since 7.30 some of them make the caravan shake! It’s an experience I have to say. 

Seaspirit what a pud did you manage it all?

Northener I hope you get away next week we only got our caravan in August I am loving it.

Have a good day all

Amalie xx

moomy
Posted by

Watching the race on tv, Amalie, hope you’re enjoying it! I’ve a friend watching from Stowe corner, they set off at 4am today! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy