We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Walking back to Happiness

seaspirit44
Posted by

Thank you .  A busy night!! Will get CT results at the same time eek xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Busy night , soon be over xxxx

moomy
Posted by

Hoping that appointments go well for everyone.....

will be cleaning and shopping today, so no ‘official’ walks but busy all the same

hugs xxx

Moomy

Violetsniff
Posted by

...so well done with your one and a half miles...what a hero!! And i read your post with growing interest...how lovely,your heartfelt feelings.l love reading your posts.

those bluebells too...how interesting to discern their true colour!!sorry...but could really relate

....come and tell us how you got on today ,If you are up to it later.

...I love your friend Simon,and I havent even met him!Keep him close,we all need that sort of friend.

....Oh My!those goslings!!x

and ....yes,The Bluebells are coming,Sweet...xi feel like making that a banner or something....

loving all the posts.

well,since I am here I will try and download another photo....

seaspirit44
Posted by

, all done, colonoscopy and CT normak, such a refiefxxxxx

moomy
Posted by

Sooooo pleased, Seaspirit!

now we need a good report from AnnJac about her appointment and we will all breathe a sigh of relief!

Zoomed round supermarket; now for the cleaning! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

Fabulous .  So pleased for you and must be such a relief.  I little celebration should be in order I think. Xx

Anne xx

seaspirit44
Posted by

Binge watching ER with chicken and mango xxx

Violetsniff
Posted by

Oh!!!I loved that!”binge watching ER with chicken and mango”....what a fab celebration for you particularly!!!well done!!

....your post made me smile..

...hope all goes ok tomorrow.And I hope you are not suggesting a celebration with WINE.....well,I am only joking.

Yes this week I have impressed my big sister.

i have given up wine and although it is meant to be forever,I am just wondering if it might just be for lent.Not suure yet.Anyway,I am behaving like a zealot and busily being self-righteous around alcohol.Dont worry ..it wont last...Xxxx

ooo may find a nother nice photo for you Xxxx

Optimistic
Posted by

Great news xxx

seaspirit44
Posted by

Thank you . Xxx

Sunnyone
Posted by

So pleased for the good news!

xxx

Counting my blessings.
moomy
Posted by

I did try a walk with the puppy but we didn’t get very far! Been playing lots in the garden though......

Hugs xxx

Moomy

AnnJac
Posted by

Back from hospital.   Held it together reasonably well considering not feeling great; as as well as healing I have a cold and a UTI!  Never had a UTI before - I'm blaming Letrozole.  Phoned GP yesterday and she prescribed antibiotics over the phone.  Improving.

Anyway - got distracted there!  We have decided to do a skin graft next week or the week after.   He needs to look at his list and see where he can squeeze me in.  Local anaesthetic.  So fingers crossed this works.  Then nurse decides that she will put some jelonet with gauze on the wound and my "snug" bra will hold it in place.  I did tell her it wasn't that snug as F cup one side and B cup the other . . .   So got home and guess what dressing had slipped; bra stained with blood.  So luckily I have a box of various dressings from the last 13 weeks and i have dressed with the most comfortable dressings I have and ordered some more from gp surgery.  I will do my own thing with wound until I have the graft.

Still got no energy, get breathless and legs very heavy.  But lets get healed, then I can start radiotherapy and once that is done I will try and sort out everything else.  I reckon it will be end of May before radiotherapy starts.  Not much walking being done but I have decided not to push myself at the moment.  I will try and get out though for the sake of my mental health.   I could do with a Little Henry !

Enjoy the lovely weather everyone.

Anne xx

Lellyv
Posted by

Bless you what a rotten time your having. I wish you all the best . Stay strong. You can do this-  what ever it takes.

Sending love. 

Xxx

Lellyv