Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

Walking back to Happiness

seaspirit44
Posted by

Hahaha Ronstar xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

yellowroses
Posted by

good gracious! I've just managed to find the double arrows to go to last post!! I was unable to go to page to fill in details of problem so thought I'd just click through all hundred plus pages to get to the end!! But not necessary after all!

I am sure those who read only must constantly feel encouraged by your posts and pictures.

huggy person, but I like the way endings are often 'hugs'!! :)

yellowroses
Posted by

good gracious! I've just managed to find the double arrows to go to last post!! I was unable to go to page to fill in details of problem so thought I'd just click through all hundred plus pages to get to the end!! But not necessary after all!

I am sure those who read only must constantly feel encouraged by your posts and pictures.

huggy person, but I like the way endings are often 'hugs'!! :)

yellowroses
Posted by

Oh dear - double posted - it did not seem to have gone when I clicked post. Apologies!!

yellowroses
Posted by

Gingerly try to apologise for double post ... this one might appear twice too.. hmmm 

ronstar
Posted by

yay! Glad you have managed to get to the last page. No worries about the double posting - just another site glitch!

Great to have you back

R

yellowroses
Posted by

Ah, right, I've got it now. Need to wait a bit for reply to appear. I also now have SuperNova 17 which is compatible with Google Chrome, so I should be able to use that in future. Hmmm! Also I looked at 'Latest Activities' link for the first time jjust now!!

Leolady56
Posted by

Evening All

In a Dixon of Dock Green sort of way.

I managed 2 hrs of gardening to day. Hit the ironing pile and even cleaned bathrooms. My Herceptin Hangover has lifted. See it in 3 weeks.

Tomorrow I will be run ragged with Zippy Zhane my grandson....... that will clock up the steps.

Hope you are all enjoying a cooler day as we are

Take care

Leolady56

What is a Community Champion? How to add to you profile Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

earwig o
Posted by

I bet that amount of achievement feels good whoop whoop! I have watered the garden and got my dinner on so I am feeling super human today 

“For Every Reason It’s Not Possible, There Are Hundreds Of People Who Have Faced The Same Circumstances And Succeeded.” – Jack Canfield

moomy
Posted by

I may not have walked over much today but i did get to yoga and my workout was pretty full, according to the Apple Watch! 

Well done LeoLady, ironing in this weather isn’t that pleasant!

hugs to all xxx

Moomy

Violetsniff
Posted by

Here goes...well done all for your active days...yes it is cooler...can you see the rainbow ,taken just now,couldnt get it all on my camera ouside..complete arc!!xx

“For owning the dancefloor again”x
Leolady56
Posted by

Ladies

One pair of dusty and tired toes

They have helped pick raspberries, push a swing, play tennis and football

Now they need a rest

Nana is pooped

Leolady56

What is a Community Champion? How to add to you profile Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

moomy
Posted by

Uh-oh, school holibobs? 

Rest up, dear LeoLady!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Violetsniff
Posted by

Gosh!you have your hands full,!

when my sis was here,we went with bro to have an evening meal near this beautiful spot.We walked all round town during th day,shopping,if that counts!!x(it did bring us happiness!!)

“For owning the dancefloor again”x
Amalie
Posted by

Hi everyone

i like the idea of paddle boarding, there is a place near here where we sometimes hire a row boat and go down the river. The last couple of times we have noticed they now hire paddle boards so I may try it next time.

havent walked yet today, we are going up to the local for dinner so that will be our walk. The pic is from last nights walk.

Hope you are all OK and staying cool  

Amalie xx

May the force be with you