Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

JoDec
Posted by

Oh Sal, just caught up this morning and saw that you are poorly again! I hope you got some sleep at least. Have you mentioned this to Doc? It is not good to throw up in your sleep! Xxx

Jo Jo x

None of us wanted to be in this group, but we are glad we're not alone.

Twinkle51
Posted by

Hello . This is my favourite too . I can’t wait to get to this moment xx

The best advice given to me was “ take it one step at a time” . Twinkle51 xx

Twinkle51
Posted by

This sounds awful Londonlass . Have you tried sleeping semi upright ? You can’t go to bed wondering if this will happen in your sleep . What have the Dr’s said about it ? Sending you lots of love . Maria x

Leolady56
Posted by

Time to call this one in LL

What would you tell everyone you help on this site to do?

We all want to hear by the end of the day that you have got a new tablet to combat this.

From another LL who is sending you gentle hugs and positive thoughts

Leolady

What is a Community Champion?

How to add to you profile

Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall .....

But when you refuse to stand up again .......

So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

Bennie0916
Posted by

Hi Sal, how are you feeling my friend? Hope your feeling better now xx

"Today is a good day, a happy day, nothing will stand in the way of this. "

"I'm ready for the fight of my life; the highs and lows, laughter and tears! My family is my strength and the Almighty my guide."

toxophilite
Posted by

Seemed appropriate today

Karen

MollyRiver
Posted by

Thinking of you london lass xx 

Shellbay13
Posted by

Hello awake,

I too have trouble sleeping and spend most of my nights tossing and turning. I don’t understand why either seems to have no rational explanation. 

I guess it’s our bodies way of knowing bourbrestless hearts and trying to make sense of what we’re going through. It’s a process,, one sleepless night at a time. What’s your story? 

I was diagnosed with BC fortunately just need lumpectomy then radiotherapy and I’m good to go. Easier said than done. I’m anxious and just so paranoid all the same time. So NOT me at all. 

Blessings and don’t be too hard on yourself x x x

Weeblemum
Posted by

I don't know what it is about virtual alcohol, but I've had one heck of a headache today for some reason! Might have to take it a bit easier at the next party...

Hopefully everyone else is feeling as well as possible today

Best wishes

Cathy

x

Best wishes

Cathy

x

LondonLass
Posted by

Thank you Ladies, I was going to stay away and drown in my own tears. But Jo reminded me that I don't always have to be the happy one......although I'll try my best later.

in answer to the questions I take Omeprozole, it's already been increased to twice a day. I also take peptac liquid before bed. I am now also taking a drug which is an anti sickness drug, which gets things moving a bit quicker, it's to help with my constipation and has been working. It should also reduce the acid in my stomach but last night failed :-( 

I already have a pillow rest in my bed so I am practically sitting up! 

I just don't understand how you can be sick in your sleep and that's what scares me. So I think I will have to discuss things with my doc! 

As for today :-( 

Love you all very very much xxx

ShimmeringUnicorn
Posted by

Hi LL 

Good to see you here...however you are feeling.

Just like a cobbler's kids never have shoes and a plumber's tap always drips, we are rubbish at taking our advice and taking care of  ourselves as well as we care for others.

Hope things improve soon

...it is OK because unicorns can see you : )

MollyRiver
Posted by

for you xx 

toxophilite
Posted by

Let's try again. Now I'm having trouble with pictures

A big gentle hug for you Sal! Something is not right - with those meds that shouldn't be happening.

Karen

Twinkle51
Posted by

Don’t stay away Londonlass. Together we stand Divided we fall ...and all that . Your doing everything you can so definitely Drs is the next step . Hopefully it’s simpley resolved . We are allowed to have normal problems as well and I have heard of this before with someone with a small hiatus hernia problem that was quickly sorted . Keep fighting the good fight lovely xx

ShimmeringUnicorn
Posted by

Slobbery kisses for LondonLass!

Take care

...it is OK because unicorns can see you : )