Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Well hello ladies! Nice of you to join us, although sorry to hear you can't sleep! I managed another hour but am now feeling exhausted and might just see if I can get another hour before I have to get up for work! Hope you lovely ladies managed to get a big more sleep and JMC04 you'll have to recline your car seat and have a snooze on your way to not so sunny Devon ;) xxx

Dreamthief
Posted by

Hi  

Saw this and thought of you :)

LondonLass
Posted by

PERFECT ;) xxx

JMC04
Posted by

LondonLass

Well hello ladies! Nice of you to join us, although sorry to hear you can't sleep! I managed another hour but am now feeling exhausted and might just see if I can get another hour before I have to get up for work! Hope you lovely ladies managed to get a big more sleep and JMC04 you'll have to recline your car seat and have a snooze on your way to not so sunny Devon ;) xxx

Ha... no seat reclining for me I'm afraid, I'm too scared hubby will fall asleep while he's driving so I keep talking to him to be sure, but when I drive he snoozes away so I get bored. 

I hope you did get some more sleep LondonLass. I got up in the end but now I'm really tired and thinking of staying at home and letting hubby go to Devon on his own, he's been in a cranky mood since he got up so I think a couple of days on my own might be nice. 

Hope you all have a good day despite the lack of sleep. 

Xx

JMC04

LondonLass
Posted by

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THATS WHO!!!!!!

Sounds like that could be a good solution although maybe wait and see how you feel after your appointment, perhaps hubby is as nervous as you? Maybe he's also thinking ahead and knows the next few weeks on his own are going to be tough! Because I'm sure he would want to be there with you!

I did manage another half hour but am already struggling to keep my eyes open! So it's going to be a long day! Hopefully once I get out in the fresh air I will wake up a bit! I hope so anyway.

Wishing everyone a lovely day may tonight bring restful sleep for everyone.......I can but hope!! Xxxxxxxxxx

Baki
Posted by

Came back very sleepy from the PET scan. Was sleepy throughout the scan. Still dying to sleep but unable to! What a mess. This is beyond s**t 

We shall not live forever so laugh when you can & cry when you need to. 

Baki
Posted by

In most probability we are now the zombies

We shall not live forever so laugh when you can & cry when you need to. 

LondonLass
Posted by

Well done on getting through the scan ((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))) I really hope you manage to get some sleep tonight! Xxxxxxx

Zappaman
Posted by

Hi Janette and all of you unfortunate insomniacs​, I unfortunately have the opposite problem. I'm currently in bed for 10-12 hours and so damned tired, probably not being able to eat properly and low iron levels have something to do with it. If only we could all have a happy medium and get back to normal would be too much to ask for, I suppose. Kind regards to you all

Frank

LondonLass
Posted by

Oh Frank that sounds rough too........although I'd love to get a block of sleep like that! But having not slept properly for months I'd be happy with a block of 4hrs! Maybe tonight will be the night! 

Sending sweet dreams to all xxxxx

JMC04
Posted by

Hello Frank,

Aren't we a sorry lot? I'm so so sorry to hear you're not good with low iron levels and not being able to eat. I'm thinking I shouldn't be moaning after hearing of what you're dealing with. 

I've just taken two sleeping tablets and nothing, not even a hint of sleep, I have one more sitting there and I am sorely tempted to take it after the day I've had. It's now 22hrs no sleep and I'm supposed to be out for lunch with the inlaws tomorrow, all happy and chatty. 

If I could pinch some of your sleep in exchange for you being able to eat lunch tomorrow, that'd be a fair trade wouldn't it? 

On a serious note Frank, I hope your energy levels recover soon.

Regards to you and to everyone else up and awake. 

JMC04

JMC04
Posted by

I hope the sleep fairy is working overtime for you tonight LondonLass, can you send her in my direction when you wake up please ;)

Xx

JMC04

LondonLass
Posted by

Hmmmmmmmm not she she's worked yet Hun :-( but thanks for trying......

Xxxxx

JMC04
Posted by

She's just a waste of space ! She should be ashamed of herself, right from the tip of her sparkly wings to her lazy fairy feet! 

Shall I go for tablet 3? They're only mild? I'm tempted. 

JMC04

Grandmap
Posted by

This not sleeping is rubbish isnt it? I have tried reading but cant concentrate - think I might get up and have a cuppa x then maybe the sleep fairy will come visit