Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Thanks  xxx

Weeblemum
Posted by

You really do have the patience of an angel! I would have thrown all my toys out of the pram (and everyone else's pram) by now! I hate people being in my house doing things and you've had it going on for SOOO long, let alone the problems that come with it...

Fingers crossed that the remainder of the work will be done asap and that you'll be done by Christmas! 

Hugs to you!

Best wishes

Cathy

x

Northerner
Posted by

Morning hope everyone has good day 

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Morning all fruit loops,

I hope results are really good for you both, and

hope that everyone else has a really great day too. It’s sunny and chilly here, maybe a walk later?

hugs xxx

Moomy

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Hey all 

I'm awake again mum woke me up as I may been going for early lunch with one ny best friends but shes got to go emergency managers meeting at work. So atm just tsken my meds and going to eat my breakfast I've suddenly become over anxious but shakey if you know what I mean? 

Dada just said as in typing this not to have much tea and coffee and luckily i dint drink it by the bucket full have got one this morning =(=( feeling pants xxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
LondonLass
Posted by

Hi all, just to let you all know my CT results show my Cancer is Stable! Sending lots of Love to all and Best Wishes to everyone else awaiting results. Sal xx

moomy
Posted by

That’s great to hear, ! A lovely early Christmas present!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Grogg
Posted by

best Xmas present !  Hopefully you can relax and enjoy now xxxx

Carol
4 year NEDDY!
Bustysusy
Posted by

That's brilliant news and just before Christmas too

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
grannylara
Posted by

Fab news Sal, , it’s horrid waiting for results, so glad you got them before Christmas xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Optimistic
Posted by

Lovely news  so pleased xxxxxx

Galligirl
Posted by

yay! Great news!

GGx
Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Well great news so pleased for you my.lovely

well this afternoon I have been to the hospital and had my oncologist appointment and the news was that firstly my calcium is at normal ranges so had denasasaub injection which is bone strengthing drugs. My scan showed however my cancer deposits have gone!! And my cancer in general has shrank!!!! I can't believe it xxxxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
Grogg
Posted by

OMG two great results on one day.  So happy for you

Carol
4 year NEDDY!
Weeblemum
Posted by

Whoop - that's great news! 

Hopefully denosumab will be as much of a doddle for you as it has been for me - I've not had any side effects from it! 

So, what is the plan for you now apart from the jabs? 

Fireworks for you! 

Best wishes

Cathy

x