Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Morning all =)

Well how we all?

I'm not long up wenr for meal last night with brother Girrlfriend and parents inwas all fine then i suddenly felt exhausted luckily we were only across from.home so my brother walked me over for when we got up the drive felt like I was gonna  be sick all over the garden brother held me then unlocked the door got me water I had anti sickness tablet ans sat and chatted fill I felt better so I sis all my skincare routine for into pjs and mum and dad came.home dad sorted meds our I took them wenr bed mum said inwas out for the count when she came in with my water so I woke up at half one dad going to bed then again when cat wanted out bedroom quarter to five sorted him out and fast asleep i went on off till quarter to eleven parents believe its the denasaub injection xxxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
toxophilite
Posted by

Friday 13th. The day I run around stepping on cracks, stroking black cats and walking under ladders. Just to wind people up 

Also an appropriate date for a gastroscopy. The nurse who did the cannula was amazing. Different technique than I'm used to, but 1st time and didn't feel a thing. Glad I had sedation this time, much easier to cope with. They took a biopsy at lower end of oesophagus (irregular Zline, lax cardia), and 2 from lower end of stomach (mild raised erosive gastritis, no bleeding) Whatever all that means. Otherwise normal. Told to continue with omezaprole etc. 

I must have then fallen asleep, as I woke up on the endoscopy ward.

So, back to GP next week to see what next.

Aaah crap. Hubby made chilli for tea. Was very nice, but now I'm in agony. And out of gaviscon.

Happy weekend everyone

xx

Karen 

LondonLass
Posted by

Probably not the best choice of meal, following a gastroscopy Karen () however lovely it probably smelt and tasted at the time! I now make sure I have a stock of the peptic liquid in my cupboard, it’s the only thing that works quickly, when the dreaded acid reflux hits! But fingers crossed tonight won’t be one of those nights! 

It’s been an emotional day. Counselling this morning and this evening chatting with my sister who had her 16year old dog put to sleep today! Bless Him he’s grown up with my nieces and they are all going to miss him dreadfully. But the time was right and it was the kindest thing to do! 

God Bless you Jake! Reunited with your Dad Boots! Have fun playing with Amber and Holly all back together now! We miss you all. R.I.P xxxxx

Night night Fruit Loops, Sleep Well xxxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Night everyone 

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

Try again   

moomy
Posted by

Apologies, I didn’t get the sleepy dust sent, hope you all managed?!

having not slept a lot Thursday night I did sleep solidly.....

morning hugs to all xxx

Moomy

grannylara
Posted by

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Northerner
Posted by

Have a relaxing day everyone 

margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
seaspirit44
Posted by

Building work going pear shaped  recurrent leaks in piping between bedroom floor and new bathroom. Bedroom floor been up 4x in last 5 days Dust thick++++ Affecting my sinuses and Eustachian tubes so hearing is dramatically reduced. 

Plumber has done a temporary fix, and next week long pipe to be replaced and the majority of the ceiling.( new bathroom)  It turns out the builder has knocked nails into the pipe along its entire length !!!!

Totally exhausted and disorientated. Can't find anything. Nothing where it should be. Had a meltdown this morning 

Love to all fruitloopsxxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

moomy
Posted by

Oh nooooo! 
that sounds just awful! 
hope they sort it speedily for you 

hugs xxx

Moomy

jmp
Posted by

Hi  

Sounds awful they must finish at some point  

I am sending round help!! Love Judith xx