Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Hope you all had a Good Nights sleep and you wake up full of energy! As it’s only........

Time to finish up or start the Christmas Shopping! 

Gets the presents wrapped!

Buy the Christmas Crackers! 

Eat/make some mince pies!

But.......

That’s still plenty of time to finish up and still leave yourself time to soak up the atmosphere! The Frosty Mornings. The Christmas Markets. Carol singers. Children’s Nativity Plays.

What more can I say......

Sending a BIG (((((((((((HUG)))))))))) to start your day! 

Now after all that excitement! I need a quick pee, before I try and get a bit more sleep! I was still awake at 3am! Joys of upcoming scan results....Wednesday seems a million miles away right now! Xxxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Wishing a good day day for all . 

Good luck with app. And treatment 

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Morning all fruit loops,

may your day be a good one, everyone.

Hugs xxx

Moomy

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Morning all 

Hope you all had good night sleep I did fell asleep without taking my oral morphine and mid messaging friend ha oops you all okay  xxx

Grogg
Posted by

ooh must have been a night for sleeping !  I slept from 1-8.30 and my hubby who hadn’t slept for 3 nights, he has spinal cord damage and the nerve pain flares up badly at times ,  cane to bed just before I fell asleep and although he’s half awake now he’s slept all night.  Leaving him in bed with cuppa and hopefully no more Mr Grumpy!

Carol
4 year NEDDY!
Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Definitely a night of sleeping I think I woke up earlier like half six by the cat meowing wanting to go kitchen so went had ciggy csnr bsck to bed. Then hope sleep well tonight as parents are away for two nights but tomorrow stay at my sisters house xxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

What you think of new wig ladies 

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Hahah love it Margaret 

Well today been interesting was all content when I woke up and now anxious my consultant secretary rang today change my appointment on Wednesday 16. 50 to half one which I thought not bad not waiting around anyway she rang back and she wanted change it to four and it as because originally changed because registsar couldn't fit me in at 16.50 but anyway my consultant actually wants see me personally change me to four normally I wouldn't worry because I see her every month but obviously I'm getting scan results worried me now and I know I'm un stable with the calcium but meh xxx