Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Lacomtekp
Posted by

.....hope the mammogram goes well on the 9th. Mine....number 4 is on the 2nd and I think yours' will be 3? We're ticking down the years.....Sorry if you felt I'd missed you.....I was trying to reply to various things from the last 24 hours and I knew I'd miss several. I missed poor   too. I shan't try and be so clever again. I'll reply properly....individually!

I've been in big trouble all day!

jmp
Posted by

Ha ha don’t worry !   forgot me too in her post !! 
  Thank you so much for Baxter’s playtime video!

He looks full of beans! It’s amazing what love and a full stomach ( plus neutering ), can achieve

Judith xx

Optimistic
Posted by

Don't be silly I'm only joking . We can't list everyone on this thread or we'd never get to the end to post anyway I have been absent though I do always read. Yes Thank you it is my 3rd mammogram how on earth did that happen !  Good luck with yours xxx

puzzler
Posted by

Been to hospice to visit my 84 year old friend , to give her 96 year old partner time to cycle to his philosophy lecture !!

she has “ nearly “ died twice this year , in April the oncologist said she would not last the weekend , but she rallied and took her own discharge. , 

now the hospice wants to discharge her , so I am just telling you this to give you hope ! She was told “ 6 months “ 2 years ago ........

we are competing to out live each other ! I hope I can cope like she has , she inspires me 

best wishes to everyone today what ever is happening , 

the past is history , the future is a mystery , today is a gift , that is why we call it the present..xx

jmp
Posted by

LP is behaving impeccably so far!! He has accompanied me to the ECG and had a grumble when I got lost in the hospital corridors and found out that I was in the wrong building!

Phlebotomy was quicker and he dashed off for a snack and returned as I was exiting the door. Few crumbs round his mouth Ha ha.

Now I’ve had blood pressure taken and I’m waiting for the bum injections, LP is a bit too eager at this stage

Judith xx

Grogg
Posted by

I’m shattered !  Did my first day of work since mid June when I took early retirement.  Spent all day putting postal votes in envelopes.  Nice company though but I’m glad it’s only a few days work. 

Carol
4 year NEDDY!