Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

grannylara
Posted by

Hi Fruit loops, wishing those with treatment or appointments this week all the best, I have my to see my oncologist tomorrow for my 4 weekly check to see blood results are ok for next chemo cycle xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Beautiful words Jenny () and so true. Although I have to admit sometimes even with people who love you around, it can still feel like a VERY lonely place! Xx

Grogg
Posted by

Lots to catch up on!  My phone has been sick and in the hospital for a week!  Naughty phone jumped out of my hand  !

Glad meet up went well .  Sorry to hear is still poorly.  

Carol
4 year NEDDY!
Jess1111
Posted by

I'm back, and much better! Although actually I was back in hospital today for fluid draining... yeuch! The fun doesn't stop...

But got through chemo in one piece and the worst side effects are wearing off now! 

Hope everyone who went to the meet up had a good time, and I hope you are all doing ok!

J xxx

Northerner
Posted by

Glad to see you back

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Northerner
Posted by

Good night all have a restful sleep 

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
WhatHappened
Posted by

Just having a quick look around to see if any Fruit Loops are causing trouble....

Sssssshhhh - it seems like you are all settled, so I am going to sneak off to bed now....

I'll turn the big light off and leave the table lamp light on in case any of you come in later.

Sweet Dreams everyone - Nighty Night xxxx

Ps.... Together we are stronger, we have the knowledge, we can do this xxxx 

LondonLass
Posted by

Your bedtime is getting later and later ! Hope you sleep well xxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Now I, on the other hand.......

Spot On! Xxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

See you all in a few hours (hopefully) Before I go let me give all the Fruit Loops.....

Love You xxxxxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Me Again! ........ SERIOUSLY........

Good Morning All Fruit Loops!

Hope today is a good day for you all. Anyone who has an appointment or any treatment I hope it goes well.

LP will be tagging along with Jenny () today! Although he’ll close his eyes when she shows her bottom!!!

Hope the appointment goes well my Friend! Missing not seeing you every morning when I wake up! But at least I still remember to say Good Morning even if it is by text! 

Sending Lots of Love to Everyone! Sal xxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Morning wishing well to all for today 

Margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Silverberg
Posted by

What happened What happened? You must be nocturnal now. You were suppose to be going to bed gradually earlier not later. When my son d night shifts he was awake less during the night than you.

Come on now get a grip and join the rest of the world. I should send you my granddaughters clock. When you have to be asleep it has stars,when she can get up its a sunshine. It comes with a book about a pig who doesn't enjoy life. Probably the best thing ever for parents of young children. It works a dream.

So big hugs now I've slapped your hands.

You need a campervan. We sleep like a Baby in ours. Probably the fresh air excersise and the glass of wine.

Jedburgh today and its chucking it down.

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg