We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

WhatHappened
Posted by

Arrrrr , you are so right I did, 'thank you' for remembering, now I feel compelled to .... at the very least try to get out and walk.

I know I am feeling so rubbish, sluggish etc is because of this weight, eating so much junk food and chocolate and.... not really moving very much.

A few weeks, well, months now, when I pushed myself to walk - I did feel so much better, even got my blood sugars down (these are/have creeped up).

I feel your sleepy dust is working, I 'AM' having an early night, the trouble is, I never walk up feeling refreshed 

Love to you all - Nighty Night xxxx zzZZzZzzz 

jmp
Posted by

Judith xxx

Northerner
Posted by

Morning all 

margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Please could LP spare some time tomorrow to hold my hand? I’ve a probable mammogram plus appointment to look at my good boob at 1pm as there’s a dent in one area?

hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi , I shall make sure LP is with you tomorrow although I might need him back for my appt at 2.45! I have the Gastroscopy tomorrow  Dreading it, although, EVERYONE has told me not to worry as it's not as bad as I think it is!!!!! 

I hope they're right xxx

Stay Safe, Stay Alert and Stay Loopy Xxxx
Northerner
Posted by

Margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
Londonmumof2
Posted by

Good luck tomorrow! x

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet.  Stephen Hawking,
moomy
Posted by

I will ensure LP will zoom straight off to be with you, LondonLass! And yes, tell the team how scared you are and I’m sure they will look after you very well..... hope it goes ok, sending lots of hugs to you right now and plenty to spare tomorrow too xxx

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

Good luck to both of you tomorrow 

margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
Northerner
Posted by

Margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

Hi , just wanted to wish you all the best with your appointment later today. I truly hope that your other Breast is clear and that the dent can be easily explained. However just remember that whatever happens, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU! We can’t be there in person, which is probably a good thing......think of all the seats they’d have to squeeze in! However little LP will be there to hold your hand and take your mind off of things.......

Please keep him away from the machine, he’s still obsessed with the Flat Stanley books! Wish I had never read them Good Luck My Friend, squeezing your hand tight! Xxxxxx

moomy
Posted by

Bless you LondonLass, I will send him zooming off fast so he can be there with you holding your hand too! 
hugs xxx

Moomy

Snowys Mum
Posted by

Good luck , its uncomfortable but over very quickly (don't wear mascara it will run and put a pad in in case you do a little wee) xxxx

Good luck hope all goes well and you get the answers you need xxx

Helen
LondonLass
Posted by

Thanks  Helen, Great pieces of advice! I think I am going to wimp out and ask for sedation. It’s funny their booklet makes it sound so simple and that most people choose to just have throat spray so they can just get back to their day! But it sounds so unpleasant if there’s a way of avoiding some of the discomfort I think I would rather take it!!  xx

Thanks , hope LP is behaving and you are doing okay xxx

moomy
Posted by

Hi LondonLass, LP should be with you in a moment or two, he might still be a wee bit damp as he insisted on having some ultrasound gel on him so had a wee wash! 
hugs xxx

Moomy