Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

jmp
Posted by

Sal . Please post some of your funny pics! I’m feeling fed up today due to rain, rain and more rain and lack of sun  

Here are some for starters : 

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

Cat is Bailey ( has his own Instagram page: no I’m not on it ), he lives in a pub in Brighton and could be said to take a keen interest in managing the place

jmp
Posted by

Various cats ... reminding us that it’s Movember and men’s health month.

jmp
Posted by

Something to dwell on instead of RAIN  

grannylara
Posted by

Great news xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

puzzler
Posted by

Jess1111

hope you are checking your temperature, a low one is as tricky as a high one 

hope your little is getting better and has given you a bug ! Best wishes    X

Northerner
Posted by

a little distraction  gets here

You shoudnt have gone shopping 

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Northerner
Posted by

It was raining cats and dogs 

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Northerner
Posted by

So so here's some rainbows

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
Jess1111
Posted by

I am checking my temperature and hoping that daughter hasn't passed on her virus! At the moment it's a bit high...but I am still cold....! Meh, I'm sure it will be fine. I think I just need some sleep. And hopefully will get some tonight, so I'm going to say an early goodnight just in case!

Sleep well everyone xxx1

toxophilite
Posted by

Great news !! Guess you should prepare for a lot of hugs next Saturday!!

glad to hear the down times are getting fewer. Here's to you!!! 

TGIF!!!!!

When a customer says "you're so much more thorough than the others"............................... need I say more?

Saw one of my inspirational customers today. She had HER2+ 13 years ago. Unfortunately it has now come back, but still curable her team say. She quizzed me about my implant, as she would prefer them to own flesh recon. Still inspirational!!!

Who's watching the rugby tomorrow?

I will be.........................................

Happy weekend everyone

xx

Karen 

moomy
Posted by

Night night to all fruit loops, sending fairy sleepy dust  (and keeping a teeny sprinkle here) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Grogg
Posted by

high temperature and feeling cold www.everydayhealth.com/.../

Carol
4 year NEDDY!
WhatHappened
Posted by

Hello everyone, 

I so hope I can do a quick post the time is creeping on it is now 12:35 am !!! I was so intending to un-wind and get to bed earlier.  I di last night and I woke a little earlier today, felt more refreshed however not motivated to get anything good done, just moved things from one part of the room to the other.... I'm really good at this. 

Right then, I must say, I am so loving s pictures, especially the cat with the rain and more so the lady carrying her bags dodging puddles in the rain... this is so me hahaha.

, I really hope you are fast asleep now and your temperature is okay, I'm glad to read that little person is making a good recovery and I do hope you have not caught this - get to sleep and have some rest, you need it after the days you have had xxx

, Hi Judith, well Bailey looks a bit of a bruiser, wow Baxter will have to steer clear of him.  Baxter is doing well, learning how to hide in the kitchen   I have noticed he has a rusty type of discharge from his eyes, he has always had it however, the one eye seems to weep more than then other, I am thinking he might have to have a trip to the vets to see what they say. (I'd love to go the Vet that said to have Baxter put to sleep - so she can see how well he is going).

, so pleased to hear your news very well done.

To Sal, , , , , , , , , , , , ,  - and to everyone I have missed, I thinking of you all.  I hope the Fairy Dust that sprinkled as settled and sent you all off to sleep.

Wishing you all a relaxing weekend, try not to worry, remember, it doesn't change anything, it just robs us of enjoying the hear and now. 

It is the weekend, try and put it out of the way and make time for you, whatever you want to do, rest, sleep, tidy up, walk, shop, just do what you want to for you {{{{{{  }}}}}}

So now it is nearly 1:00 am!!! I'm going - love you all xxxxxxxx