We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

grannylara
Posted by

Morning Fruit Loops xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

AP7
Posted by

Puzzler, have you tried Udderly Smooth cream for your feet? I slathered it on, under soft cotton socks, and it really helped. It was the only thing that did!

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi all.....

Oh My Goodness, shopping with teenagers I thought I was Loopy, but now I can confirm.....

I DEFINITELY AM........

Its official I am beyond exhausted!! Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. Xxx

Stay Safe, Stay Inside and Stay Loopy Xxxx
puzzler
Posted by

AP7 ...thank you ...the hospital gives me cream on presciption...I have tried this in my hands 

hope you are ok ...x

Lacomtekp
Posted by

Good night all......sleep well.

Northerner
Posted by

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Night night all, sprinkling sleepy dust around....

hugs xxx

Moomy

moomy
Posted by

Morning, all!

Sadly I forgot to sprinkle some sleepy dust on myself so had a good few hours tossing and turning before managing to sleep, hahaha! memo to self; must do better! (Sounds like my school reports!) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

Margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Night night all, I’m off to bed, early start again tomorrow.....

hugs xxx

Moomy

WhatHappened
Posted by

Owww , sorry you had a bad night..... now then lets get some Fairy Dust over you tonight.... hahaha, can I get Fairy Dust... I have plenty of dust hahaha arrgghhhh

The other night when I headed off to bed early I ended up being awake virtually all night.... not in bed, not asleep, not doing anything - the night just went.

So to all you lovely ladies and gents on here I will bid you all a 'good nights sleep' and hope I can start tomorrow off with some kind of motivation and productivity - I everything is 'just an effort'.

Sending love and hugs xxxx

Galligirl
Posted by

Sweet dreams all.....maybe we should invest in a huge tub of fairy sleep dust to share round a bit like LP! ‍♂️

GGx
Galligirl
Posted by

That was a fairy emoji....

GGx
Northerner
Posted by

Bed Girl you need some sleep,you promised to walk Tomorrow if I remember correctly .

Margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
grannylara
Posted by

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx