Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Jess1111
Posted by

I'm surprised they are still showing the rugby in France, they usually act as if the tournament is over once France goes out! ;)

Enjoy the Bank Holiday!

Lacomtekp
Posted by

I'm pleased the little person is on the mend......perhaps you'll get 30 minutes to catch up on your sleep........

Jess1111
Posted by

I am hoping so! Just off for my bloods now, but I am feeling pretty wiped out, although I don't want to be overdramatic! The good news is that the little person is much better and has had a long sleep this morning, so she seems to be on the mend. And the other one is showing no signs of coming down with it yet - fingers crossed....

moomy
Posted by

Hi Jess,

fingers firmly crossed that your other one stays free, and that your bloods are ok.

hugs xxx

Moomy

puzzler
Posted by

Well, I moan a lot on this thread , .....so good news today , have had 3 weeks off chemo and although I was scared the cancer  would grow , it probably hasn’t,  blood results are “ good “ I have done 13 cycles of capecitabine and she says I am on the highest dose and most people get side effects which lead to a reduction of dose , and even then most people don’t get more than 18 cycles ......scan booked in December, then she will review plan .

feet have healed up , she says she is willing to give me a “ chemo break “ 3 times a year if I get any more trouble with them ....sounds like I might live a bit longer ! Fingers crossed ......I hopell of you going for tests or appointments today get good news too , I really do !

LondonLass
Posted by

Thats FANBLOODYTASTIC news ! We can celebrate next week

moomy
Posted by

Hi , that’s great!!!!!

celebrations definitely in order (guess that’s an order, haha!) 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Bustysusy
Posted by

Been ti lunch with Jenny ( grannylara) and her lovely OH and another (honourable) fruit loop. Just finished watching the rugby. Sadly Wales lost . Off to Birmingham tomorrow to see CIRCUS 1903 and do some shopping. Have a good weekend everyone 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Bustysusy
Posted by

Been ti lunch with Jenny ( grannylara) and her lovely OH and another (honourable) fruit loop. Just finished watching the rugby. Sadly Wales lost . Off to Birmingham tomorrow to see CIRCUS 1903 and do some shopping. Have a good weekend everyone 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Optimistic
Posted by

Hi everyone just to say it's three years. YES three whole years since I walked into breast clinic clinging to hope but ended up with three biopsies and told results in a week. Went back to be told large aggressive lump in 2 nodes 1 being an interpectoral node. The rest as they say is history but emotionally hit me really hard  Doing ok now   still struggle some days due to high recurrence risk but on we all plod. Love to you all here old and new hope my three  years may help someone xxx

Northerner
Posted by

For you 

I think 3 years of being optimistic deserves a reward x

Margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
seaspirit44
Posted by

Well done and . Glad your little one is better . , why don't admin like your pics? I love them, and others', and especially.

I'm really having to pace myself at the mo, even more than before, but getting there. Managed to get to choir on Wds, and Tai Chi last night, but seem to have used up the whole week's energy! Had lunch with a friend today, and had to have some toasted tea cake and tea before I even got there. Had lost a lot of weight and now keep feeling faint with hunger at random inconvenient moments. Quite enjoying myself being able to indulge in carbs. 

, please could I have LP for Tues ( bowel onco) and Weds ( breast onco) I have already had bloods so he will be a little disappointed. 

Love to all Fruitloops, and good luck fir treatments, appts etc xxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Jess1111
Posted by

that's great news, happy for you! 

My WBC were dodgy so have to delay treatment... annoying, I'd rather feel like things were going to plan! I'm a bit wiped out after the hospital and being up with my daughter in the night, so I think I'm just not feeling very positive and tomorrow will be better. I cannot get warm! I'm in bed wearing a jumper with a hot water bottle and still shivering - I guess that winter must really be coming! 

Hope everyone else's days have been ok xxx

Optimistic
Posted by

Thankyou everyone and really pleased for you xxx

jmp
Posted by

Hi it is lovely to get good news . Really pleased for you ! 
Judith xxx