We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Xxxxxx

Stay Safe, Stay Inside and Stay Loopy Xxxx
LondonLass
Posted by

Xxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Xxxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Xxxxx

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

Sat here thinking about Fruit Loops past and present who have made this thread the most amazingly supportive place! Full of Love, Respect, support and most of all Laughter! I TRULY believe that without this thread I wouldn't be here today. Still struggling through the crap days and ENJOYING the good days! But even on my lowest days I knew as I curled up in bed , that I could switch on my iPad and be taken to a thread full of positivity and support. A place where a virtual hug was only seconds away. A place where friendships formed and bonds were truly made! 

Above all a safe place where whatever you said, you were NEVER judged and always understood! A place where a small Guinea Pig with Green pants would turn out to be a HUGE support to one and all. A place that could only truly be understood by the FRUIT LOOP's that entered it!

So Fruit Loops, THANK YOU for keeping this thread alive and well. Let's hope many more people in need will find their way to the Greatest group of Caring, Compassionate and Loving Fruit Loops and that they too find the love and support they need to continue their journeys. Whether it's a short stop along their way or a perminant place of support on a continued journey. I hope there will always be someone to Welcome people old or new with open arms and  a loving virtual Hug!!

TOGETHER FOREVER FRUIT LOOPS I'll NEVER forget any of you. Tonight I shall light a candle for those Fruit Loops who have passed away, but I bet they are still keeping an eye and I am sure a certain LP still visits them  Love you my Friends! 

Can't wait to celebrate 30,000!!!!! Your Friend Forever Sal Xxxxxxxx

Optimistic
Posted by

More fireworks from me xxxxx

grannylara
Posted by

Well done fruit loops, congratulations Sal, () for starting this thread xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

moomy
Posted by

What a heartfelt, loving, lovely post, dear LondonLass/Sal!

big hugs to you all, each and every fruit loop, past and present! I feel happy to have joined and am certainly loopy! 

hugs xxx

Moomy

Dreamthief
Posted by

Smashing Stuff Sal  /  

It's a Great Adventure in Fruit Loop World... Home of the scariest Roller Coaster.

G n' J

Northerner
Posted by

Thankyou 

For making myself and others welcome in your /our fruitloop world . One that I could feel free to laugh  and not be considered to be having hysterics 

Thanks for sending the selfie Sal 

Margaret x

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
Silverberg
Posted by

I just love your hyena.

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg
Silverberg
Posted by

LondonLass

I'm SAT here in bits.

But glad I'm a Fruitloop.

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg
seaspirit44
Posted by

Thank you for this thread , and thank you all the Fruit Loops and LP for keeping it going! Xx

PS love the hyena ! Xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

puzzler
Posted by

I will add my thanks  to Sal who started this thread , it is scary that I have read everyone of them ! There are so many ! But all positively helping each other ,which has kept me going some days !

dark at 2015 , don’t like these dark nights ! But we have had some lovely weather this year ,Thursday we were warmer than my daughter in Australia ......

hope you all sleep and awake refreshed and full of energy to keep going .best wishes as usual.....me.  X

toxophilite
Posted by

Well Sal this is a testament to how much of a difference YOU have made to so many lives!!!!!

Karen