We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Northerner
Posted by

will this help 

One step at a time and ...Breathe !
xoxox
Margaret
Northerner
Posted by

Night everyone sleep well 

margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

For Margaret (

For making me Smile. On days like this I am so grateful to be part of such a wonderful community of Special Friends! 

Wishing EVERYONE a good nights sleep! May sleepy dust land on you all and help you dream happy dreams and awake in the morning feeling refreshed! Xxxxxx

Stay Safe, Stay Inside and Stay Loopy Xxxx
jmp
Posted by

Judith xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Wishing Everyone a wonderful Sunday! Hope it’s filled with things that make you Smile xxxx

that was a fantastic Quote! Thanks for sharing!  Xx

Weeblemum
Posted by

Happy Sunday Fruityloops!

Hope everyone is as well as they can be, but massive hugs to those who need them for whatever reason...

Dampety damp here today, and not because of the hot sweats or bladder weakness!  Shame as the weather has been ideal here recently - sunny but not too hot, with a bit of a breeze. 

Today will mainly be about knitting - I generally take knitting with me to chemo, and I now have commissions for toys for Christmas for other chemo patients! I keep saying yes to them, but then regret it when I get home as the PN in my hands is affecting how fast I can get things done. Well, they didn't say WHICH Christmas they want them for. I'm sure 18 year olds will still appreciate dinosaurs and unicorns, won't they??? 

Best wishes

Cathy

x

LondonLass
Posted by

I’m sure they’d still appreciate it !!!!!

Remember all those lovely Christmas gifts from your granny! I mean you had to be grateful for a home made jumper, made with love! So a knitted unicorn  or dinosaur  , WOWWWWWWWW! 

But in all seriousness Cathy, don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Yes your knitting is amazing and EVERYONE wants something, but they also understand how you feel. So I can’t imagine any of them expecting you to do it, although if you do of course they will be very Happy! 

My Bella is still sat by my bed and I say good morning to her and you, every morning! Yesterday your angel decided to fly off of my shelf.....gave me a bit of a shock but made me smile! I am VERY grateful for my items, but I would still love you just as much if you hadn’t of been able to produce them! It’s the thought that counts and you my lovely have a heart of gold! Xxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Morning everyone have a good day whatever you're up to 

margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
Weeblemum
Posted by

Aw thanks Sal (

I know that people don't expect things very quickly, but Christmas will be looming very soon and I have a few things that need doing by then! It'll be fine, I just need to keep plodding on! Glad that Bella and the angel still give you pleasure - that's what I knit for really rather than making anything out of what I do! 

Best wishes

Cathy

x

Silverberg
Posted by

Morning

Just driven back from Ingelton. It was pouring down there and its pouring down here. I hope that isn't the last of the sunshine! 

Have a good day everyone whatever the weather.

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg
Bustysusy
Posted by

Beloved fruit loops, there's a fab item in today's mail about a group of ladies in Plymouth fund raising for new facilities. At the end of the article one of the ladies says "I wish BC hadn't happened but I wouldn't know any of these ladies or have done things if it hadn't ". We can all relate to that here. 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Lacomtekp
Posted by

How true...........!

Northerner
Posted by

Oh yes the silver lining ..!

margaret x

xoxox
Margaret
moomy
Posted by

Hmmmm, the silver lining in today’s weather means that the garden will get enough water! And my washing dried by the big kitchen fan as it’s still quite muggy! 
hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

I can't wait any longer.....