Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

grannylara
Posted by

Night Fruit loops xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

moomy
Posted by

Awwww, cute pup!

night night all fruit loops 

hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

Sadly , Firemen just don’t do it for me anymore, think it’s from MANY MANY MANY MANY Years of being a nanny, there’s only one Fireman that sticks in my mind....

lets face it no one wants to be stuck in the naughty corner with him xx

ShimmeringUnicorn
Posted by

Hi

Hmmmmm....well after many visits at work from actual fire fighters, who don't resemble any of those depicted here... think more dads, more dressed like bin men, dirty and smelling of burnt....then good old Sam ain't such a bad choice.

Err can I just add I wasn't careless or into arson and wasn't the cause of the call outs!

Take care

...it is OK because unicorns can see you : )

Galligirl
Posted by

Just dropping in to say hi!  

Back to work after the summer break...feel so tired....but you guessed it...I’m lying here waiting to drop off counting down the hours til I need to get up and go back to work! 

Head was spinning so nice to have a little read through....and now thinking I’m not sure I have ever met a fireman! 

GGx
LondonLass
Posted by

Well , doesn’t sound like you’ve missed much! Although must admit I did rather enjoy the tour of Hammersmith Fire Station when I worked in London! Obviously I was only there to look after my charge who was obsessed with Fireman Sam! I wasn’t eyeing up any of the ‘hot’ firemen! As that would of been totally unprofessional! However I could do with them right now, to hose me down and put out the fire inside my head  

GOOD LUCK with your first day back at work tomorrow, whoops make that today! IF you feel you would like some support LP is free and after recent events he could do with some light hearted fun! Xxx

Silverberg
Posted by

Morning all

Love it ,love it.

That six pack had to be painted on. Nobody has a body like that.

I would have been going back to work today! But I'm not. Pension arrives today and tomorrow I'm off to Leeds. I've got to go for an interview to do supply. At a school I've worked at for 24 years. Crazy!

I might just have to look at the shops.

P.S. grand daughters first day at school.

I'd rather be polishing a Red Arrow.
Silverberg
Lacomtekp
Posted by

Silverberg......

It's funny I was only thinking about you yesterday and wondering if it was your first 'real' day of being retired as the schools were going back here.

Hope you pass the interview!  Political correctness gone mad......I expect you need a police check for safeguarding too......I had to have one to take Sunday school for ( at the time) just 2 little boys where we sat at a table on the other side of an open door in full view of the organist.........C'EST la vie.......

Enjoy the shopping.....much better idea.

Love Karen

Northerner
Posted by

Morning All 

Now I don't want to start a stampede but in the interests of Health and Safety are you all aware that if you call your local fire brigade .....

Asking for a home check and smoke alarms ...they will send a nice fireman to your home to fit said smoke alarms .

Hope everyone has a good day 

margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

That’s great , but let’s face it knowing our luck it will be a semi retired out of shape Fireman, which wouldn’t be quite the same! Would it?!!!  

Bustysusy
Posted by

One must take what's available and be grateful. After all I'm fairly knackered too

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Grogg
Posted by

I’ve had them fitted by firemen a few years ago.  They have long life batteries you cannot change yourself, you have to call them out.  When I had a faulty unit it kept beeping I rang local station and was told I should have dialled 999.  She sent out a full engine!  I thought she was joking until I heard the sirens!  Apparently it’s protocol !

4 year NEDDY!
Northerner
Posted by

Same here

Can be a pain not been able to change battery but they are good detectors ours can go off If someone (hubby) leaves bathroom door open when running bath ! 

Margaret x

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

Okay Ladies put your tongues back in that's enough Fireman talk, you are getting over excited

So, I have a VERY serious question for you! Is there a point where you should stop adding bubble bath???????

Can you ever have too many bubbles???? Xx

Northerner
Posted by

Can I stop now

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret