Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Have a lovely time xxx

Northerner
Posted by

Thought we would all understand this 

Margaret xx

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
grannylara
Posted by

Morning lovely Fruit Loops, just wanted to wish anyone with appointments or treatment this week good luck.

Hope everyone had the best weekend they could. Thanks for always being there, we are a great bunch of friends, even though we may not have met, someone is there to listen, love you all xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Love it Margaret () PERFECT!! Xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

19600.... wow we are inching ever closer to the 20000, which of course we must celebrate with virtual cake! Unless it's in time for our next meet up, then we could have real cake  Xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Any of you Fruit Loops who are interested in the next meet up. Please read the post " DO NOT READ THIS" okay okay I know that doesn't make sense, but its "me" surely you are used to me by now!! xx

LondonLass
Posted by

I hate to show favouritism, I only picked the fireman because of Cathy's cooking. But I am more than happy to help put a smile on your face........

Will this one do????? Xxx

Northerner
Posted by

Seeing as your still feeling naughty

Well it made me laugh

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
seaspirit44
Posted by

, hope you slept! xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

LondonLass
Posted by

I like a good mammogram laugh.....

Posted before but it makes me smile! As for  Who ME??

I shall take myself off to where I belong.......

Xxxxx

Northerner
Posted by

Brilliant  

So Glad I've Found A Place that I can laugh .My weird sense of humour is what helps me cope 

x margaret 

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
LondonLass
Posted by

we enjoy a good giggle on here, in between the difficult times! IF you have something funny to share, feel free! I wouldn’t because I am far too well behaved .....

SORRY, I’ll get back on my seat.......

Xxxx

moomy
Posted by

Hey, LondonLass,

aren't you spending a bit long on that naughty chair?!?!? 

But glad to see the humour creeping in again.....it’s better now the weather is a bit cooler, isn’t  it?! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

Northerner
Posted by

Don't want to start any rumours but I cant find the firemen anywhere 

do you think a certain person sent them  to naughty corner

love and hugs 
xoxox
Margaret
toxophilite
Posted by

Teehee!