Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

moomy
Posted by

Terrific amount, AND an insomnia cure too!

hugs xxx

Moomy

Flossie25
Posted by

Amazing amount .... very well done. Also great you got some after such a busy time.... xx

“ The only constant thing in life is change “

Snowys Mum
Posted by

Well done for raising such a good amount, when really you're not that well yourself. you are a top bird, just hope you have not over done things.

Well the disabled guinea pig has returned home and my daughter says I have worked wonders on him. Not only did he have a bath and haircut the first day, I did physio and massage on his back legs every day and actually got his right back leg going, so he went home with three legs functioning. I put this down to Nana power and a strict regime of hygiene and wholesome living.

Nit nite dearest fruit loops,hope people are sleeping better in the cooler weather xxx

Helen
LondonLass
Posted by

Fruit Loops, for all the lovely comments! I think I overdid it a bit as I am still struggling to get through the day! Plus back to not sleeping too well at night! Have a lot on my mind, so I suppose that’s not helping!

I see my counsellor later today and think it’s time we talked about some of the ‘deeper’ stuff, in the hope that one day I might just be able to accept the new ‘me’! 

well done on sorting the sick Guinea Pig! I know where to send LP if he’s ever unwell! 

CONGRATULATIONS on achieving Grand Master Bowman, you have worked so hard and I know we are all VERY VERY proud of you! Olympic Gold Next! Xx

Wishing everyone lots and lots of Love. Sal xxxx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Sal (londonlass) has LP seen this morning's daily mail? Very handsome hamster doing things that would make LP very jealous 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
puzzler
Posted by

well done toxophilite

Snowys mum ….pet physio par excellance !

Hope the councillor helps Sal.....

God is doing the watering for me ,one less job !

Best wishes to all ...me

moomy
Posted by

WELL DONE, Toxophilite, Olympics loom....? 

Clever SnowysMum, a guineapiggy physio badge should be awarded!

LondonLass/Sal, hope the counselling helps, and that when you offload, it allows a better rest if not sleep. 

Talk about sleep, I’ve a young puppy staying here who needs to learn that silly o’clock doesn’t exist! Hopefully a less sunny start to tomorrow might help, isn’t it going to rain lots again?! He’s snoozing after his walk where I have a coffee to keep me going! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

I could REALLY do with a Fruit Loop Hug  VERY tough counselling session xx

moomy
Posted by

Sending you one humungous ((((((hug))))))) dear LondonLass

and more hugs xxx

Moomy

Lacomtekp
Posted by

One cyber hug 'en route'........Hopefully once you have time to relax and reflect, the tough session will have helped you sort things out in your mind......

WhatHappened
Posted by

Here comes one very big and very tight Fruit Loop Hug. 

I’m thinking..... it may be a very touch counselling session, but maybe this councekiing is bringing concerns, worry’s, etc from hidden depths - that will in turn allow you to be I. A better a stronger place.  

Just remember  ...

{{{{{{}}}}}} YOU are NOT alone xxxx

Silverberg
Posted by

Hi londonlass

I'm sending hugs. Counselling sessions can be tough but I found they are the ones that help.

At the time they make you feel like an old shoddy cloth, shrunk and very frayed. I hope you get your vim back soon. We fruitloops need keeping in check.

I'm in the Black Forest today. Literally not emotionally. About to have an apperatife.well a cold beer.

Cheers,hugs and love.

Silverberg
grannylara
Posted by

Sal, (), to let you know we are all here for you.xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

seaspirit44
Posted by

Miracle worker  ! Xx

Big hugs xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Kessy
Posted by

Sal big hugs things can only get better councelling does help but takes time chin up tc xx