Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

moomy
Posted by

And our younger Grandpup is here 

hugs xxx

Moomy

jmp
Posted by

that is so frustrating for you. When I visit local Boots for prescriptions they are made up, while you wait. My friend who lives elsewhere was surprised and said why aren’t they prepared already and waiting for you? I don’t know answer to that. 

Also, the hospital pharmacist seems to have more difficulties ordering in certain brands, rather than Boots. Though I do believe the Hospital Pharmacy is trying to follow a strict budget. 

Judith xx

jmp
Posted by

Though you might like these   

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

Hi Sal

Make sure you take rest breaks please, as it sounds a very full on and brilliant day to be involved in.  

Great stuff !! Here’s a joke to support the event

Judith xx

jmp
Posted by

Hi Sal  and everyone LP has a rival for his affections ( see yesterday’s post), so he had better be careful out there on the road

seaspirit44
Posted by

Skin biopsy all done and dusted. They did a lovely job, were on time, and were very kind, and I'm most impressed with this hospital, BUT, I HATE being patronised, not listened to, and being told whato do!! Brings back horrible memories of my last  few admissions Nothing like what you have had to put up with ! Is your hospital staffed by morons?? Beggars belief, big hugs xxx

LP had a great time. We lunched in the pub opposite the hospital. There was a stag do on. Lots of yelling, capering, drinking, and smoking in the open doorway. LP joined in I'm afraid , he was downing pints, pretending to smoke, and learned a few rude words. He became their mascot. By the time I got hold of him he was very sleepy, and did not show his face out of my bag for the rest if the time. I hope he us OK when he gets home.

I was not impressed with the pub. They did nothing to curb the behaviour of the yobs. They were throwing lemons around, blowing smile everywhere and making a dreadful racket. There was no lock on the disabled toilet door, and DH had to stand guard outside.

I di have to say, though I am a grumpy old woman now, it has been known for me to be thrown out of pubs and other public places in my youth! So can't complain too much can I?xxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

SMOKE not smile, Dratted autocorrect!!!!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Henry is cute . I hope he has stopped biting you now ! Xxx

seaspirit44
Posted by

,, good luck with your fundraising I really admire your doing it when you feel so crap all the time ! Xxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi all, hope everyone is having a great wknd!

My Charity Night went REALLY well. Everyone had a great time and we were absolutely shattered by the time they all left. I ended up going to bed before  last of the guests left at 2.15am By 12 I said my good nights and went up to bed!

SLEPT RIGHT THROUGH til 5.30am then went to loo and back 2 bed until 8.30.... 

So after all these years ... I've found the solution to my sleep issues! I just need to organise a party and spend all day and all night on my feet making sure everyone had a good time!

My feet and legs were cramping when I got up this morning It was awfull, but you know what it was worth it.

We raised an amazing (in my opinion) £637.00  

Lacomtekp
Posted by

Well done Londonlass.....I had just come online to ask you how you got on and found the answer....

£637.00 is amazing. I hope the sleep knocks on for another night. I'm sure you did enough prep and hosting for 2 nights reward!

Bustysusy
Posted by

Well done we're all very proud of you 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
grannylara
Posted by

Well done Sal, (), what an amazing amount you made, all that hard work paid off, so proud of you xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

puzzler
Posted by

Great amount of money , well done ! AND the solution to insomnia too ?????    have a rest