Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Snowys Mum
Posted by

I am at work on night shift. Two hours and 40 mins to go. Please God don't let any of them fall out of bed or do a runner, before 8 am xxx 

Helen
seaspirit44
Posted by

Hope you're home now ! Xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Lacomtekp
Posted by

Hello, 

Not quite bed time but.....

This picture is for you Londonlass

LondonLass
Posted by

Thanks sunflowers make me smile on a good day and cry on those emotional days! Today is one of those emotional days, feeling VERY SAD! I don't really know why! Just life I think!!

Optimistic
Posted by

Brilliant cricket news made the nearly WHOLE day of son and hubby watching it worth while xxx

Optimistic
Posted by

for you xxxxxxx

Snowys Mum
Posted by

I went to Great Yorkshire Show last week and saw the most beautiful animals. They all spoke to me ( in sheep and cow language ) and they said they all loved you and wanted you to be happy xxx

Helen
LondonLass
Posted by

For some reason I couldn't get this to load on my iPad so took a photo on my phone and then uploaded. Hopefully you can just about read it. I didn't want to leave till tomorrow because by then I will of chickened out! So here it is!! 

The true me! Maybe not so strong after all...

Night xx

Lacomtekp
Posted by

Good night Londonlass ( and any other daft enough to be awake like me....). My mum and I just went to the 14th July fireworks.....inspirational but now I'm  wide awake. I tried to capture them but my camera wasn't  up to it. 

Optimistic
Posted by

Sorry I can't make anything better for you but I can thank you again for helping me at my most scared and tell you how valued you are in many areas of your life xxx another hug xxx

moomy
Posted by

Dear LondonLass,

sending you the biggest of big hugs! It’s sooooo hard, those regrets one feels......I know our lass will have similar feelings, cancer took that ability from her too, she began treatment in her 20’s and didn’t stop till her late 30’s. It’s a bummer! 

But when you look at the way we are wrecking our planet apart from our countryside, I begin to think too.....

anpther humungous (((((hug))))) xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

Big hugs xxxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

LondonLass
Posted by

Thanks , and . I truly appreciate your hugs and kind words. I know no one can make things better! But allowing myself to admit what’s really bothering me, might just help me to slowly learn to accept how life is now! 

I don’t believe for a minute that this will be easy, let’s face it dealing with emotions never is. But knowing I can be open and honest without scaring you all away or for you to tell me to snap out of it and keep my chin up, has helped more than you’ll ever know! 

I’ve always been better at listening and offering support and advice! Which I still can. But I realise now that I too need to off load at times and now I know that you Lovely Fruit Loops are here for me too! Thank You xxxx

Now to try and sleep! So far tonight I have failed to drop off!!

grannylara
Posted by

Wishing everyone the best week they can, good luck to anyone with treatment or appointments xxx

Sal,() my heart goes out to you, and others that this dreadful disease took away from you the one thing you always wanted to be. But I know that out there are children who were given the greatest start in life because you were their Nanny. We are all here for you, and are so grateful that you are here for us. Xxxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Silverberg
Posted by

Hello Londonlass

Years ago when all our gang were having babies, one of that gang, had a little boy with a very bad heart. I went to see her and blurted out all the platitudes, including " I know how you feel" . I can still see her face when she said "You don't.You have no idea"

I cannot imagine how sad and angry you are. However close you are to other people's children I know it is not the same. I've taught for 29years and294 days. Some of those were very damaged children from neglect and abuse. The cry was always, if I could just take them home.

You were the first person to welcome me as a fruitIoop I will always be grateful for that. I am sad you feel like this but I'm glad that at least we can all be here for you and the real you. Not just the one that says " I'm fine" and changes the subject.

Sending hugs, love and prayers.

Silverberg