Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi , sorry to hear you are in the same position with the dreaded hot flushes, or as I prefer to call them the tsunami sweats! Because let’s face it you end up looking like a drowned rat......or maybe that’s just me!!!

Wishing EVERYONE a lovely Saturday! Xxxxx

Kessy
Posted by

Thanks sal can someone explain how to put pics on remember am not that technical ha ha xx

grannylara
Posted by

Morning Fruit Loops xxxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Bustysusy
Posted by

My boobs are the same size by volume which is way my surgeon measures them. I went from DD to B/C, but they look completely different and the implant looks nothing like the outcome we hoped for . But I'm still alive and kicking so it's a minor problem really. 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
LondonLass
Posted by

to add a pic you click on the rectangle on the tool bar with the mountain and sun in it, well that’s what it looks like to me! Then it gives you 3 options as to where you want to get your pic! Choose your option and then pick the photo or picture you want. It will hopefully load first time but sometimes not, but just try again. Eventually it seems too work! Good Luck, hope that makes sense! Xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

, yes you are here and doing well, but that doesn't mean you can’t have things corrected so that you are happier with the final result. So you get it checked out and hopefully they can sort it out! Otherwise we’ll have to change your name to “not-so-Bustysusy”  Xxxxx

Bustysusy
Posted by

My lovely surgeon in whom I have total trust did try twice to correct my natural boob but didn't want to try a 3rd time in case I lost my nipple and the difference can't be noticed when I'm dressed 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
puzzler
Posted by

Just driven 22 miles on a motorway in first gear due to a caravan having turned over and debris all over carriageway , got home 50 minutes after I was supposed to take my chemo , which freaked me out .

put on tv news and they say we need 7 off 8 hours sleep ...please can the government tell us fruit loops how to do this ??

hope grannylara and Sal are having fun .....

have good Sunday if you can ......me x

Lacomtekp
Posted by

I

puzzler.....I offered to rent out my mum and dad.......92 years. Looking after  them all day....you certainly sleep! They are visiting  me for six weeks ....I don't  mind that but we've also had high temps.....29* has been the lowest. It's  still 23* now at midnight and this has meant occupying them during the day is more complicated. If we go out it has be air conditioned  or very shady. As you can see they are very content......

Good night all. I am afraid I'm unlikely to be joining anyone during the early hours tonight. Exhausted! 

Love Karen

Kessy
Posted by

Thanks sal I will give photos a try tomorrow nighty night ladies it's still really warm no duvet and window open xx lacomtekp you must be so proud to still have your parents around at that age fantastic 

seaspirit44
Posted by

, I'm quite near you in Plymouth, visiting family on way back from Cornwall. Lovel but still hot hot hot xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Big hugs and xxx

seaspirit44
Posted by

How stressful ! Don't worry if your Cape is late once in a while. Happened to me a few times,nd id not seem to matter xxx

Optimistic
Posted by

Lovely night in Chester last night with son and hubby but hubby was at a work event and joined us later. I met my sister who lives nearby and I only see her about once a year. Today we had a late breakfast and strolled around city walls and shops so good to live in the now xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Hope you all have an eyoyable Day. Lots of Love, Sal xxx