Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi all, having a lovely time away with the family! Sleeping still an issue as are energy levels, but am managing plenty of time in the pool and hot tub, so can’t complain.....well I can but that’s just me!! Sorry!

Hope you are all doing as well as you can be! Thanks for the reminder although I had remembered the date as it’s my nieces 13th Birthday.... seriously where do those years go!

So before I forget why I came on. May I wish you all the best with your surgery today and hopefully you’ll be back on the ward with a cuppa in hand before you know it! Now to keep you company on today’s journey LP is on his way over and will be with you as soon as you need him! I have explained that you are a new Auntie and that he needs to show you how good he can be! He doesn’t Listen but at least I try! So here he is.....

Hope you aren’t too nervous Hun. We shall all be thinking of you. Remember Lucky Pants is there on behalf of the Fruit Loops! We all stick together when someone needs us! See you on the other side my friend. Xxxx

Bustysusy
Posted by

I just had to share this. With grannylara (left) me (middle) and another lovely friend (unofficial fruit loop) having afternoon tea 4 years ago today. We had all just finished treatment 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
grannylara
Posted by

What a great time we had, still meeting up. Pity that cancer decided that it would pay me a visit for the 2nd time.

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

toxophilite
Posted by

Well, today was a turn up for the books.

I spotted a couple of likely looking jobs last night, so sent off my CV. I have nabbed an interview for one, <5 miles away. And a telephone chat for another, although I don't think that will progress any further. The one nearby, I was emailed by the Quality Manager, so I'm hoping it will be more quality biased.

Then I got home to find a letter. Finally got an increase. Which might just about cover our rent increase *blows raspberry*. Still 2k less than they were paying me 10 years ago.......

Managed an hour shooting after work without getting wet, always a bonus!!

Karen 

WhatHappened
Posted by

Well , lovely photograph.  If naming this location had been a competion - I could have won.... Coombe Abbey, such a lovely place, I have been with my mum and my sister for Afternoon Tea a few times - very nice indeed. 

WhatHappened
Posted by

Wishing everyone a peaceful evening.

I'm off to feed the cats and then 'try' to get to bed before daylight breaks though.

Sweet Dreams xxxx

jmp
Posted by

Hi  

If Strawberries are not your thing, how about cherries ?

jmp
Posted by

My cat doesn’t have any issues sleeping unlike me

jmp
Posted by

Maybe walnuts are the answer?

jmp
Posted by

Or heaven forbid ... Broccoli

jmp
Posted by

Sorry see Pinterest for other 11

Bustysusy
Posted by

Quite right.  The 3 of us had a couple of lovely afternoons there now its lunch with our lovely hubbies in the local pub 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Scilly
Posted by

Hi,

Good news today, my daughter does not have the Braca gene!

So I will enjoy the rest of the day.

Scilly x

seaspirit44
Posted by

Good luck , hope you get the new job xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Love broccoli! Xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!