Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Scilly
Posted by

Saw GP  who says I need scan asap  on leg, may be blood clot causing swelling.

Sciilly x

LondonLass
Posted by

Sorry to hear that , are you at the hospital now? Or is it all sorted? Fingers crossed they haven’t kept you waiting around too long. Thinking of you Hun. Xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Well i’m Still wide awake! Think tonight is just not going to be a night for sleeping! It’s going to be a looooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg day

Hoping everyone else had a good nights sleep! Xxxxx

Haysie
Posted by

Hi

Me too, blasted steroids and reflux! 

Have my final paclitaxil yesterday and due to start EC next week.

Have my kids school play today and the alarm goes off in an hour. My day too is going to be testing!

Xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Good Luck hope you find time to sit down and put your feet up! Xx

moomy
Posted by

Oh dear, LondonLass, hope you are at last zzzzzzz-ing? 

I woke early to check on dear daughter who set off for the USA early yesterday and due to a flight delay of 3 1/2 hours, was put into a different connecting flight of course, and has just arrived in her hotel in Indianapolis! Hope she can sleep now! 

Hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

Think I managed a couple of hours ! Feeling a bit rough now and would ideally love to shut my eyes and go back to sleep but I have acupuncture later so need to be ready to go to that!. Might be a good day for an afternoon nap! @

moomy
Posted by

I suspect I will join you in a nap today, too, LondonLass!

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

The more the merrier ......

I could seriously roll over and go to sleep right now so frustrating! Xxxxxx

moomy
Posted by

Yup! Had to get up as have to drive diabetic OH to his eye appointment, plus I had a loaf in the bread machine overnight too.....

but still feel

hugs xxx

Moomy

LondonLass
Posted by

Me today.......

Which wouldn't be a problem except I had an acupuncture session and counselling session to get through  Haven't had a nap yet, going to try and last out til tonight!!! 

How you doing ?

how are you feeling today?

hows your leg, was it a blood clot?

Hope everyone else is doing okay! If not remember we are all here for each other! Luckily for you I already off loaded on my counsellor! Xxx

moomy
Posted by

Hi LondonLass,

i had a ten minute nap and it worked wonders! 

Hope you’re feeling a bit better......

hugs to all fruity loops xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

Big hugs and everyone else having a crap day xxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Just woken up from mine xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

Bustysusy
Posted by

Think we can all relate to this. I've never met some of my best friends.  Hugs to my fellow fruit loops 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.