Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

hope little man has reached you safely and in time for your appointment.....

He left here VERY excited about spending time with his Aunty Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

Hi Sal  

I did not feel well enough yesterday so getting bloods checked today, also made GP appointment  for this morning as might have cellulitis in breast, if so would need a course ( again ...) of antibs  for that. So LP could have 2 quick ( I hope) journeys with me today

I am on 7 days break so rest of week will get better ( hopefully). 

How are you keeping?

Love Judith xx

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi , hope your week off gives your body time to recover and you have time to spoil yourself a bit! 

I’m doing okay ish! The usual Scanxiety has hit big time, this time round. I think maybe the fact it’s been 6months since the last scan has made my head go into overdrive! Trying hard to distract myself, so went swimming yesterday. Did my hydrotherapy exercises and then swam 33 lengths, I cried the whole time! Good job no one noticed!! Then I sat in the jacuzzi feeling worn out and feeling a bit sad at life! Nothing in particular just life and how different I wish it had been. I think seeing a school friend on the bus with her new baby had stirred up some emotions!

Bet you wished you hadn’t asked.

But today is a new day and I went into town with my sister to get mums 70th Birthday Gift!

Hope everyone else has had a good day! Sal xxx

grannylara
Posted by

Sleep well my Friends, Good luck if you have treatment or appointments tomorrow xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

puzzler
Posted by

Sal , sorry to hear about your scan anxiety , I Don’t think people understand , a friend rang me because the Dr had taken blood and her potassium was a bit high , she didn’t ask me how absolutely terrified I am when I get results .!

went on walk this am , was told lots of times I look well , wish this meant I felt well ! 

Had coffee and a good laugh outside cafe , got home to find my appointment time had been changed and I fell to bits , so stupid !  Funny thing is this Dr which is seeing me next week is someone I used to pick up from primary school and drive home when she was 4 ! 

Hope the swim made you feel better , very clever to swim and cry at the same time , impressive ! 

Hope tomorrow is a good day ....best wishes to everyone ....x

LondonLass
Posted by

Hey , I used to be a Nanny, I can multitask  

TOTALLY understand the frustration when people say ‘you look well’ especially on the days where all you want to do is unzip your body crawl out and go find a fitter/healthier one!! 

((((((((((BIG HUG))))))))) glad you managed coffee and a laugh xx

moomy
Posted by

Just sending all you Fruit Loops lots of love and hugs as you go through this poop.....(crying while swimming is awfully clever, as nobody can decide what is what type of water!) 

and more hugs xxx

Moomy

seaspirit44
Posted by

Big hugs , xxxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

seaspirit44
Posted by

Big hugs and xxx

seaspirit44
Posted by

Well Fruitloops, I'm celebrating tomorrow. I was born on D-Day, so my birthday coincides with all the commemorations. We are going out for a meal in the evening,and I have lots of lovely cards and psents lined up. I am very bad, I opened one early, do this every year. Just looking at the clock it is nearly today ! Xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Well it’s officially time to wish a VERY......

Oh and don’t forget the cake.....

Hope you have a wonderful day Hun. Full of fun, laughter and lots of pressies! Enjoy being spoilt on your Special Day.

Love you. Sal xxxxxx