Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Scilly
Posted by

Hi. Sal,

What a lovely post from you.

I think all the Fruitloops will agree that you are one amazing young lady for coping with all that has been thrown at you.

I am so glad that I met you.

Looking forward to seeing LP again on Thursday, maybe we will get to play crazy golf this week if I get through my appointment quicker.

Luv Scilly x

seaspirit44
Posted by

Love your post , thank you for being there for all of us xx

Well done xxx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

jmp
Posted by

Hi Sal  

What a lovely post to all the Fruit Loops fruit     

If LP could make a quick appointment tomorrow please while I get my bloods done at the end of another chemo cycle on Cape. That is if he can tear himself away from the park and his friends

Thank you Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

That is after he’s finished cleaning a friend’s car in addition...

Kessy
Posted by

Londonlass (sal) you are our inspiration we all luv you for being you and that so called freind of yours is missing out  TC all the fruit loops I look forward to reading all your posts even if am not on often with posts xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Don’t worry LP will be there! You know how much he enjoys a morning/afternoon out with one of his ‘aunties’! Xx

grannylara
Posted by

Sal, , your are an inspiration to us all, what a lovely post, and I am proud to call you my friend, love you lots xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Ladies,

I have a SIZE 12 truffle. It goes in a swim suit instead of a silicone prothesis. If any one would like like it or knows someone who can use it, PM me and I'd be happy to post it FOC.

Love the photos of LP and friends.

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
LondonLass
Posted by

Wishing all my Fruit Loops and anyone else reading this a Very Goodnight, lots of Love and Hugs to you all. Xxxxxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Well it looks like I’m having one of ‘those’ nights........

Surely I have to fall asleep eventually......

Hopefully by the time any of you see this I will be fast asleep!! xxxx

WhatHappened
Posted by

Owww Sal , such a lovely post - I had to nip on and say ‘you are an inspiration to us all, our tower of strength, our supporter when times get tough, our ‘go to’ when we need advise, some comforting words or a kick up the bum’. 

“Thank You” for the love and support you give to all of us. 

Now then.... let’s hope you’re asleep .... I reckon this post is coming about 4 minutes after your post haha 

Sending love to You, Lucky Pants and all the Fruit Loops.  

I’m off to bed now - Sweet Dreams xxxxx

Scilly
Posted by

Morning Sal,

This is me tonight!

Think I did too much in the garden Friday & Saturday steroid rush again, must learn to only work for a couple of hours.

Legs aching for two days now. Had hot water bottles on them most of this afternoon, even sat in a hot to try & get rekief.

Given up on sleeping for a while, but must avoid Amazon or E-bay or I will buy some thing I di not need.

Busy dat today meeting a friend for coffee this a.m. then home for lunch, meeting two friends this afternoon, one I have not seen for two

years,..She has bone cancer.

Yesterday when it went cold I made Polish cake & a small amount of raspberry jam. I have friend i have known for 68 years & she normally makes some, my eldest daughter loves it, so I  saw some reduced rasps & gave it a go, success!

Will see if there are any more left & make a couple more jars.

Will read for a while then try bed again.

Night,

Scilly x

LondonLass
Posted by

Sweet Dreams and love you both

Bustysusy
Posted by

4 years ago and the end of a year of surgery,  chemo and RT. A year when I found out who I was important to and found a bunch of new friends . Do to everyone still doing it there is a end and it will be worth it.

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.