We understand that people with cancer are worried about coronavirus. Here is the latest guidance. We will update it regularly.

Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

Hi Fruit Loops, just popping on to wish and all the best with their appointments today! A certain little chap is VERY excited about spending time with his Aunty Sangie and his Aunty Viv...........

Hope your appointments go well ladies! Will be thinking of you both and keeping fingers crossed that LP behaves himself! 

Just a reminder that LP is available to attend appointments whenever he is needed and YES he is able to be in as many places as he is required! He’s a magical little Chap, who will never let anyone down! (So long as you remind his useless PA, who has a memory like a sieve)!

Time for a bit more sleep! Night night Ladies xxxxxxx

Stay Safe, Stay Inside and Stay Loopy Xxxx
LondonLass
Posted by

Morning all........

NOT JUST ANY OLD WEEKEND! But a LONG BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND! With SUNSHINE predicted!!! 

Surely that brought a smile to your face this morning! Xxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

If that didn’t make you smile, think about the Chocolate!! Although I shall TRY and be good this year and only have the one egg............

Got to watch my waist line! Xx

Weeblemum
Posted by

My silver lining to chemo this year is that most chocolate doesn't taste right, so happy not to have any Easter eggs! I've given up calling mine a 'waist line' now - mine is more of a 'waste line' as there's plenty of waste! 

Had to have a smile yesterday - I knitted some Easter chicks with creme eggs up their bottoms for the chemo unit's Easter raffle, which was drawn yesterday. The lady sitting opposite me had won them and was very pleased - she said to her friend and the nurse that getting them had made a bad day a whole lot better! It's lovely that something so small can make a difference to people when they're in a low place... 

Best wishes

Cathy

x

Scilly
Posted by

Morning,

Thanks for good wishes & LP. You have an amazing memory, remember lots more than I could ever do!

As for weather bringing a smile with the sun.You should be renamed `SUN`.

You bring a smile whatever is going on outside.

Scilly xxxxxxx

Scilly
Posted by

Hi,

I had 2nd treatment today, & one of the nurse helpers was dressed as the Easter Bunny. She had a basket or Easter eggs for each patient. Can still taste foods so starting on this in a few minutes. Steroids this morning!

London Lass

Treatment was fine & LP was chasing Bunnies' tail. I bought him a pair of red pants to match my new  trousers.

He liked the Easter egg, but only let him have a little taste.

At least he gets a few days rest over the weekend.

Looking forward to his company next Friday.

GP prescribed me numbing cream for when I have to inject clexane. 

Feel I can cope better now. Can be bought over counter.

To all fruitloops, Have a lovely Easter & enjoy your eggs.

Scilly xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Awwwww Glad it went well ! Don’t worry LP will be with you next week! Xx

Galligirl
Posted by

Saw this and thought of you all....xx

GGx
Purplemarriane
Posted by

LP was a great support during my first post surgery mammogram even though I had to lift him down from the mammogram machine! He enjoyed the afternoon at the spa floating in the jacuzzi! 

His table manners eating the fresh green salad were impeccable, I’d hope he can pop in when I get my mammogram results in 2 weeks time just to squeeze my hand when I open the post . Xx

thanks Sal xx

“I am the village crazy lady, I can do what I want”

LondonLass
Posted by

Glad it went well , LP will be there whenever you need him! Fingers firmly crossed for good results xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

The start of Easter Weekend! Hopefully a nice break for Everyone! A chance to rest, to be with Family and Friends or to just sit back recharge your batteries and EAT CHOCOLATE!!

Sending Love and Hugs to ALL of you AMAZING FRUIT LOOPS! xxx

LondonLass
Posted by

With Love from Bella!

Xxxxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Someone else who will be kicking back and enjoying a few days of well earned rest is.....

LP! 

He will be sat in the garden with his little feet up! We might even get out the paddling pool for him and Bella! I think after the last few months of appointments he deserves a little rest! Of course he’ll still be around IF anyone needs him! Love you al. LP xxxx

grannylara
Posted by

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend, whatever you are doing xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Thought I'd add this 4 years ago chemo was ending 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.