Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

jmp
Posted by

LP doing his weekly shop    

seaspirit44
Posted by

Love the LP pics ! xx

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

HappyFeet1
Posted by

Great pics !! , hope you have a fabulous time away, make sure you are thoroughly spoiled, pampered and indulged, so wishing you....

I am sure LP will be very well looked after, he'll be so busy his little paws will barely touch the ground! Lots of love, HFxxxx

HappyFeet1 xx
Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts. – Hopi
moomy
Posted by

Dear LondonLass,

i know you’re going away, hopefully for a real treat, but not sure exactly where? (And haven’t looked back, my bad!) 

sending lots of luxurious hugs xxx

Moomy

sunshine-19
Posted by

Thankyou Sal

I was away at hospital today getting bloods done then visiting a friend. Tomorrow i go to look after one of my grandchildren shes nearly 22 months. She helps take my mind off everything. 

Then home tomorow evening shower final preparations for Thursday. Once all that done time for bed as have to be at hospital for 7.30 am. Hopefully going to be first fingers crossed.

Its good to know there are people out there understand what you are going through.

I hope LP behaves himself on Thursday.

Love and Hugs for all

Thank you all Angela xxx

Live For Today  and be Happy    :) 
grannylara
Posted by

Night Fruit Loops, have a lovely holiday Sal, , I will look after LP, and try and remember to send him along to appointments. I am sure he will pop and see you and have a chill in the hot tub with you when he is not busy.

wishing everyone good luck with treatment and appointments tomorrow.

sleep well my friends xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Optimistic
Posted by

I could do with L.P. Tomorrow for chest x-ray please xxxxxxx

grannylara
Posted by

, LP will be with you tomorrow, if he has arrived with me i will send him, if he is still with , I am sure he will be on his way to you. He is really excited he loves all his little visits especially if it’s somewhere he hasn’t been before, and if treats are in store all the better.

Good luck tomorrow xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

LondonLass
Posted by

Well later today I shall be starting a much needed......

as I mentioned before I will be ‘trying’ to keep off of this site and just enjoy being away with my parents and Bella! Time to pamper ‘me’ and think about my needs for a week! Apologies if that sounds a bit self centred, but I think I need time to clear my head and relax, so I am able to come back refreshed and ready to take on anything that gets thrown at us! 

I know I will miss seeing what you are all up too. But I think it will do me good. At least I hope so!

However before I sign off for the week, I wanted to wish Good Luck with her x-ray today. I am pleased they are doing one and hopefully it will put your mind at ease! Fingers crossed! Also Good Luck to for your surgery on Thursday! I really hope you are first on the list and that you are back, sat up in bed with a cuppa and biscuit before you know it! Good Luck to any other Fruit Loop that has treatment or appointments over the coming week. I am sure LP will be by your side, assuming he’s not having too much fun chasing around after Bluebell.

Well Fruit Loops, hopefully by this evening I shall be.....

Lazing in the hot tub! Just relaxing and watching the world go by! Although really hoping that Bella doesn’t get any ideas........

Could just see her doing this!!

Well Take Care My Lovely Fruit Loops! Keep talking and sharing! But not too much as I will have to catch up on my return! Love you a Guys! Catch you later. Sal xxxxxxx

moomy
Posted by

Sal, LondonLass, have a wonderful time! Enjoy every moment of that break

hugs xxx

Moomy

AnneCC
Posted by

Have a lovely break Sal and try to keep Bella out of the hot tub

Anne 

Optimistic
Posted by

Have a great time and Thank you and xx

sunshine-19
Posted by

Hi londonLass- Sal

I hope you have a fabulous time. Lots of Selfcare needed for you relax and comeback refreshed.

Thank you for your best wishes for my operation tommorow. Hopefully at lunch time i can have a much needed cup of tea.  

Wishing everyone best wishes for anything they need done this week and that any results  are positive.  I also send everyone positive vibes.

Love and Hugs

Angela x

sunshine-19
Posted by

Hi  Jenny (Grannylara )

Thank you for your best wishes for my operation on Thursday . Its great knowing people whom have went through it are thinking of you and i feel its very important too.

I hope you have a lovely week and weekend.

Good luck to all no matter whether what your going through is physical or mentally with emotions etc.

Love and best wishes to all.

Oh before i forget Jenny  can LP please  watch out for me tommorow.

Thanks xx

Goldfinch77
Posted by

Hi Angela,

Just wishing you all the best for tomorrow.

I'll be praying hard for you that you will not feel alone but know others are with you in spirit. 

Hopefully all will go well with your recovery and you won't have any problems. I've found its important to do the exercises and give yourself plenty of time to rest but don't spend too long sitting in a chair as you tend to stiffen up!

I've got my appt for the oncologist on Monday so will know the next treatment then, I just want to get it started now.

love prayers and blessings.

Janet

xx