Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

good point! Hadn’t thought about you having a Choc Lab! He could definitely of been call Rolo!! Just for you although I know I couldn’t eat it! Look at those eyes.....

apologies for missing out your name, I knew there was another Fruit Loop! How you getting on? Hope life has been treating you well? Xx

, how are you getting on. Think I recall you saying you were enjoying your new job, but that it was very busy! Hope you are allowing yourself plenty of time to rest too! Xx

Scilly
Posted by

Hi Puzzler,

Have you tried Zero base Gel on your skin?

On prescription, no additives, use twice a day keep in fridge. You can even use it as a body wash.

Nurse told me to moisturise twice a day.

Scilly x

AnneCC
Posted by

Galaxy?Coco?Cadbury?Mars?

Anne 

Bustysusy
Posted by

This week it's beautiful blue 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
Scilly
Posted by

Hi Love the blue!

What is it called. Apparently dark nail polish helps protect nails during chemo/.

Had a `brain fog` moment & `joined` this group again. Help!!

Scilly x

Bustysusy
Posted by

I've no idea what its called. It's a new one the salon have just started using and its POLY DIP rather than gel, shellac or polish. It contains vitamins and my nails seen to be better. 

Sue 

Bustysusy
Posted by

Aloa vera gel straight from fridge  - magic 

LondonLass
Posted by

They look lovely , what a nice colour! LP has asked if you could have them done like this..........

next time! He said Aunty Sue would look lovely with nails like this!! Xxxx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Definitely different 

LondonLass
Posted by

Ever had a conversation with a ‘friend’ and just wanted them to.......

xx

Purplemarriane
Posted by

I wondered if LP could come with me for my first anniversary mammogram and appointment tomorrow please? I’ll take him to a Hoar Cross Hall Spa after for a swim and a sauna after as a reward for holding my hand if you could pack his Trunks and flip-flops please!

thanks Sangie xx

“I am the village crazy lady, I can do what I want”

puzzler
Posted by

Scilly thanks for advice re gel . I am on a sort of “ trial “ run by the oncology pharmacist to see if the moisturising is the answer to plantar palmar syndrome , or the “ rubbing “

so twice a day I have to rub briskly moisturiser  in hand s and feet ......I think it is just something he is investigating himself  ! 

Bustysuzy , great nails ! 

Sal , hope you get more sleep tonight and your irritating friend gets the message .

i am so pleased my “ dying “ friend started to rally , but honestly the family are now on at me all the time wanting things done , they have rung 3 times today , and I was there yesterday !! 

Hoping we get some lovely Easter weather , I got the grass cut today , but there is masses more to do ! 

New grandchild due in 4 weeks , the mother of the mother in their culture is not called granny etc ,but “ harmony “ , isn’t that sweet ..!? 

Best wishes to all for sleep !  X

Bustysusy
Posted by

Good luck for tomorrow,  I had number 4 this week

Ruby Rose
Posted by

Hi

I’m fine thanks , could do without all this business of NHS Tayside under dozing 318 breast cancer patients ! Think there is going to be a public enquiry

https://www.gov.scot/publications/clinical-risk-assessment-healthcare-improvement-scotland-report-clinical-management-breast-cancer-nhs-tayside-april-2019/

I have a meeting with my oncologist on Monday but expecting waffle !! She hates being questioned but she better get used to it ! 

This whole process is so cruel ! 

Buy hey ho just got to keep in fighting 

take care and sleep well tonight 

love 

Ruby Rose  

• My face looks better when I smile - so smile it is ! 
Kessy
Posted by

hi ruby rose been reading up on the Tayside think it's an absolute disgrace I know you will be worrying but please stay strong and be ready to kick ass TC