Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

LondonLass
Posted by

, I am really looking forward to it. I really NEED a complete break away from everything. Then I will feel ready and able to come back and deal with my up coming scan and wait for results, with all the stress and worry that comes with it

I hope you can get your blood thinning tablets sorted! Must be such a tie sitting around waiting for the jabs to be done! Well I suppose we should both try and get some sleep! Otherwise it’ll soon be time to get up! Sending Love and Hugs your way Hun....

Xxxxxx

jmp
Posted by

agreed !

So ...continuing LP’s weekend, following lots of preparation:

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

LP had a bite to eat ...

jmp
Posted by

And realising he had another busy week ahead.,.

jmp
Posted by

LP retired for the night:

grannylara
Posted by

Hi , and , and any one else new to the group, welcome to our lovely group, we are a friendly bunch a bit loopy at times but we are here to help any time of the day or night. You can say anything you want on here, cry, rant, moan, shout, laugh, we are all here to help. 

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

sunshine-19
Posted by

Morning Jenny

Thank you for your welcome to the group that is a very nice and a personal touch.

Im getting very nervous as my operation gets closer. Just wish now it was all over and could get on with life. Should just be thankful i have nothing else to get done.

I hope you have a lovely day

Speak soon

Hugs Angela x

Live For Today  and be Happy    :) 
LondonLass
Posted by

Morning all,

Angela Thursday will be here before you know it. Then the surgery will be done and you will be a step closer to getting back to ‘normal’ Albeit a New Normal! 

As I said before i’m Sure LP will be happy to join you on Thursday. He can be a little mischievous but he will give you something else to think about! Just remember we are all here for you and willing you on. We know how nerve racking it is because we have all been there! But we also all came out the other side! You can do it Hun! 

Try and keep busy today and tomorrow! Don’t overthink things! If you need to Cry, Rant or just talk. We are all here! Sal xxxx

Scilly
Posted by

Love the hamster with the tongue out, brilliant! x

Scilly

Snowys Mum
Posted by

Hi all hope everyone is doing alright. I loved the guinea pig pictures..Good luck to at the docs they might send you for xray xxx

I've had a couple of bumps in the road. The dog I walk / babysit he lives on my street, well he's moving so I will miss that furry friend.

Also I sent my brother in Canada money to visit UK this year as he's 70 (£500) anyway it's not enough so he can't come. So obviously I'm sad not to see him and sad to loose the £500. But suppose it is his Bday and I ain't sending more xxx

Anyway love to all having appointments hope all goes well xxx

Helen
Optimistic
Posted by

Hi everyone xxx .Thanks for L.P. been doctors and going for x-ray tomorrow oh the joys miss my carefree health days so much but I know we all do xxxx

moomy
Posted by

Hope they see nothing untoward on the X-ray, Optimistic

hugs xxx

Moomy