Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

Galligirl
Posted by

Hey everyone! So no doze today, stayed up so late...maybe....just maybe I will get some sleep tonight! Not just fluffy REM stuff proper deep sleep where I wake up to hear the garden birds chirping and alll I is well with the world! I dream of uninterrupted sleep.....  ....and happy dreams, of course!

Sweet dreams and good deep restorative sleep to all...

GGx
LondonLass
Posted by

Really hope you can get some sleep , Life really is much easier to bare when you have had some decent sleep.

Sadly I appear to be wide awake again after just an hours sleep! I don’t know what the answer is to decent sleep. But I wish I could work it out. And as if being wide awake at Stupid o’clock isn’t enough, here comes the hot flush to add insult to injury aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh so bloody frustrating! 

Have used this one before but just in case any one has missed it, I think it explains things perfectly........

Think that covers it!! Perfect xxxxx

LondonLass
Posted by

Just thought I may as well take this opportunity to wish all the Fruit Loops, A VERY........

I hope it’s a day full of Love, laughter and of course not forgetting Chocolate! However please BEWARE of the Easter Egg Thief!

The last thing you want is to lose your eggs to him!!! 

Love you guys, please have a great time xxxxxxxxxx

Weeblemum
Posted by

HAPPY EASTER FRUITYLOOPS! 

Hope everyone has a peaceful and happy day in the sunshine (but not too much sunshine obviously!) 

- sorry that you felt grotty yesterday - hope today is better, and CONGRATULATIONS on the birth of your grandson! I'm sure there'll be plenty of Skype time before you get to meet him for real! 

Best wishes

Cathy

x

grannylara
Posted by

Wishing all you lovely Fruit Loops a lovely day xxx

congratulations , on the birth of your grandson xxx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Optimistic
Posted by

Many congratulations  xxx and HAPPY EASTER to all xxx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Happy Easter fellow fruity loops. Hasn't the weather been wonderful (hope we are all using sun screen ). Just had a fab Sunday and nicely winding down and thinking about attacking the chocolate. 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.
LondonLass
Posted by

Hi all, it’s been a lovely day. Although by 4.30 I had just had enough! I was tired and just done with being sociable. My sister and brother in law had been there from 1pm and it had been lovely to see them. But I had just had enough  I felt so bad for just taking myself off to bed, I’ve never done that before. But it all just became too much  seriously what’s wrong with me? Why am I struggling with EVERYTHING at the moment  I have never felt quite so useless. Maybe life would be better for everyone if I wasn’t here anymore! I just don’t seem to have the energy to keep up with everyone else these days and I don’t know why? 

Ever have times when you Hate the person you have become? But worse than that you don’t know how you can change and get back to being the person you were? Or at least better than how you are now!! If that makes any sense! 

I don’t need solutions or any responses, I just needed to say how I felt without fear of being judged and I know I can do that here! I love you Fruit Loops and on days like this the thought of you all really does keep me going! Xxxx

Optimistic
Posted by

Hi Ii still get sorry for myself moments and times when like today family are here and I envy there worry free life BUT you do so well and have helped me so much you're entitled to your own emotions too. No one would be better off without you  Here's a hug from me xxx

puzzler
Posted by

Sal ......it is good you feel able to say how you really feel, sometimes we are just hiding it from others to help them  !  You mum and other family would be devestated if you weren’t here , and we need you too .....this disease makes you tired , and if you are not sleeping well it affects the energy you have in the day , I have been dragging myself through the last 3 days , I used to have so much energy  .tomorrow is another day , it might be better , but if not I hope you can find a little bit of joy .......

hope I haven’t put this badly ......

lets hope we all sleep tonight    X

Stokey
Posted by

Chin up my love tomorrow’s another day you do so well.

June

grannylara
Posted by

Just for you , and anyone else that needs one xx

Love and hugs Jenny xxx

“ We don’t know how strong we are, until being strong is the only choice we have.” xx

Bustysusy
Posted by

Our families love us, our medical teams treat us but our fruit loop friends support and understand us. Rant freely Sal, no one will judge you 

MIND OVER MATTER - I don't mind and what you think doesn't matter.