Breast cancer

Affected by breast cancer? Join this group to share experiences and ask questions to people who understand what you're going through.

AWAKE.........

seaspirit44
Posted by

Oh , they don't seem to care about you at all! The last thing you need is all this UNNNECESSARY stress on top of everything else. Can you bully the hospital into sending a fixed prescription to the GP? I had to do that once, and it did the trick. You could go down there and refuse to move until they acted. 

FAXED!! dragged auro correct, Dratted!!!! Autocorrect!! I give up! Sorry.

Big hugs xxx. 

Onwards and flatwards (don't do hills) and keep walking if you can!

jmp
Posted by

Hi .  I hope that you are feeling much better now

If I’m sick it’s usually around 4:00am. I have a weak digestion so any food a bit off, I vomit.

I get the result of a CT scan tomorrow morning and am nervous about it . Please can LP come along for moral support ? 

I’m still getting the Tinzaparin daily stomach injections and feel like a pin cushion I am going to ask the Oncologist if I’m on this medication for 4 m 6m or indefinitely. The Secondary Breast Care Nurse did say that tablets instead were a possibility after the initial round of injections. We shall see?

Love Judith xxx

jmp
Posted by

jmp
Posted by

Did not load picture .... 

jmp
Posted by

Hi Helen . Thank you for the Birthday piggies picture: very cute !!  My prescription is ... 

jmp
Posted by

Plus LP this morning

LondonLass
Posted by

Nice try , but there’s only one LP and he’s here to attend your appointment with you! 

I really hope he can bring you some Good Luck as we could all do with hearing some positive news., However, whatever the outcome we are here to listen and support in any way that we can! 

I hope LP behaves himself! I’m sure he will. Good Luck my friend I shall be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed! Xxxxxx