The operation

• 3955 replies
  • 355 subscribers

So in   5 days time I have the operation to remove the tumour - randomly known as Ian.

Why in the last few days have I become incredibly tired and emotional ??
Did anyone else feel the same?
  • Hi Leolady 56

Of course you are tired and emotional. You are facing an operation and no doubt you are stressed. Not long now and Ian can be sent packing. 

Am sure everyone felt the same pre op. I certainly did.

Sue xxx 

• Hi Leolady

I had my tumour removed on Tuesday. I actually couldn’t wait as I knew that it would be out. Honestly I was counting down the sleeps, maybe I’m a bit mad!!  You don’t want Ian to be there so just think you will be sending him packing very soon. I know I’ve got some results coming on Tuesday so there’s always apprehension but trust me you will feel so much better once the surgery is over. Xx

• Sue

Thanks for that. Ian’s bags are packed with no offer of a return visit!

Take care

Lindsay

Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

• jacks77

Thank you too for taking the time to reply.

I’ll be thinking of you on Tuesday and going the results are good.

Take care

Lindsay

Leolady56 that is

Life is like a boxing match, defeat is declared not when you fall ..... But when you refuse to stand up again ....... So, I get knocked down but I get up again. x

• Hi Lindsay

Hope you’re feeling a bit more positive about your surgery. Honestly you will feel so relieved trust me. What day are you going in?
    Thanks for your thoughts about me on Tuesday, it’s just around the corner now and I’m ready for it lol. 
    I will check back to see how you’re doing. 

Jackie

jacks77

• Hi Lindsay,

I was officially diagnosed on 3 Nov and am having op on 29th (days are going by very slowly). I'm not sleeping too bad but like you feel very tired. I'm assuming it's mental tiredness from it being on our minds all the time. I have a 7 year old and am being my usual bubbly self in front of her so that's taking it out of my too.

Like you I'm feeling apprehensive about the op but just want the tumor out. Hope it goes smoothly for you and you have a speedy recovery.

Joanne

• Lovely Jacks 

Wednesday is op day

But Strictly is taking over

Noooo

I am so lucky to be a person that has an immense sense of humour

I’m a Rock Choir chick with personality 

Leolady56 or Lindsay

• Jo or Joanne

Lovely lady I’m in a different end of my life. I’ve a grandson not far off 7

I know that science and medicine will be our answer

Being bubbly for a 28 and 33 year daughter  that’s not so different 

But unconditionally love to them

But most of all unconditional love to us

So we can do it

Lindsay

• Thinking of you tomorrow Jackie, will mentally walk with you and hold your hand

Wednesday is my day.

Enjoyed my last sing song atRock Choir this evening

Take care 

Leolady56 aka Lindsay x

• Hi Lindsay

Thank you for your message and lovely words. 

Yes tomorrow evening is the day that all will be revealed, I’m ready for it and will know what I’ve got to deal with.

Wednesday Ian will be packed off and you will feel so much better. I will be thinking about you too but know you will be fine and back to singing in your Rock Choir in no time. 

Lots of positive thoughts winging their way over to you now 

Jackie xxxx