Breast cancer

Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women in the UK. Men can also develop breast cancer, although this is rare. This group is for anyone affected by breast cancer to get together, ask questions, share experiences and support each other.

biopsy results

Jillyp1210
Posted by

Good evening all,

today I got my results following my mastectomy. I have had a complete response to the chemotherapy!!!!

whoop whoop.

i find out tomorrow if I will have radiotherapy .

jilly xxx

wombat.23
Posted by

Great news xx

mistymoley
Posted by

Whoop whoop! Congratulations, fantastic news! 

JMC04
Posted by

That's the best news! Im so so pleased for you. I don't know you, but everyone here is fighting this same battle and any victory over it is a boost for us all, and gives hope. Good luck for the rest of your treatment. 

Xx

vera68
Posted by

Fantastic news. Thank for letting us know. It's so lovely to hear good news stories too. xx

cloconstantine
Posted by

Brilliant news Jilly, thats the worst of it all over. So pleased yuo have the all clear. X

oliviaruby
Posted by

Fantastic news!!!!!! X

Jillyp1210
Posted by

And today's news is that radiotherapy is not needed xx

11 more herceptin injections and another attempt at reconstruction  and that's me done xx

Jilly xx

Lainy r
Posted by

Delighted for you. Onward and upwards now 

Elaine 

Happyoptimist
Posted by

Fantastic news! I had surgery before chemotherapy so will never know if the drugs worked but your success gives me great hope! 

Debbie x

Jojo4
Posted by

Fabulous news xx

redd
Posted by

So pleased for you and love and hugs for the next step. ((((((Hugs)))))

Snowys Mum
Posted by

Oh wow Jilly such great news. That was what the appointment was for....fab news!!!

So pleased for you xxx