Brain tumours

A place for people affected by brain tumours or brain cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Symptoms

Lizs90
Posted by

Probably the wrong place to post it but just wondered if anyone else had the same side effects. i woke up with really bad leg pain not the same as normal noticed that both my knees were swollen first time this has happened. Should i be concerned im currently in bed with hot water bottles on them resting but dont want to make unnecessary phone calls.if i dont need to. 

Many thanks 

Lizzie :) 
latchbrook
Posted by

Hi Lizzie

I'm not a member of this group but noticed that your post hadn't had any replies. By replying to you it will bump it back to the top of the page where someone who has had the same experience as you may see it and reply.

In the meantime it would probably be a good idea to get in touch with your CNS and tell them about your painful legs and swollen knees, Please don't feel that the call to them is unnecessary as they will want to try and sort out any problems you have.

I hope the pain subsides quickly.

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?