Brain tumours

A place for people affected by brain tumours or brain cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

So worried...

Princesstank
Posted by

hi there my name is Amy I’m so worried I may have a brain tumor I’ve been suffering from headaches and tiredness for some time now, but for over a week now I’ve had this horrible headache at the back of my head and neck and can move all over my head, I’m so worried I have a brain tumor anyone else had these symptoms? Xx

rily
Posted by

Hi Amy  and welcome to the community, although sorry to hear about your concerns. I am not from this group, so unfamiliar with symptoms. It is not uncommon for people to fear they have some sort of cancer and the worry and stress can make things feel worse. I think the advice anyone would give you is to go and see your GP to get checked out. The headaches could be caused by any number of things but still needs to be investigated. The earlier you get these things checked out, the better. Best wishes.

Best wishes to All,   rily.  What is a Community Champion ?

src60
Posted by

Hi Amy welcome to the community though sorry you have this worry.

There are so many things that can cause headaches that it would be impossible to diagnose from what you say here and brain cancer would likely be top of the list. You should get an appointment to talk to your GP to report these headaches as that will hopefully put you on a path to a diagnosis and treatment that will help.

<<hugs>>

Steve