Brain tumours

A place for people affected by brain tumours or brain cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Flying with cancer

Kaf Stringer
Posted by

My sister has recently undergone surgery to remove part of a brain tumour. She's about to start 6 weeks intensive radiotherapy. Does anyone know if she'll be able to travel by plane afterwards? 

latchbrook
Posted by

Hi  and welcome to the online community

I'm sorry to see that nobody has been able to answer your question but I see you've recently posted this in the ask a nurse section so one of the nurses should get back with an answer in the next couple of days. 

I'm not sure if you're aware but Macmillan has a travel insurance group where you could look for recommendations from other forum members for reasonably priced  travel insurance for your sister. If you think it might be a benefit to join just click on the link I've provided and then choose 'Join This Group' on the page that opens.Once you've joined look for the thread entitled 'Recommended Travel Insurance', usually on the first page, as this has lots of recommendations.

Hoping your sister's radiotherapy goes well

x

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"

What is a Community Champion?

Kaf Stringer
Posted by

Thank you X