Brain tumours

A place for people affected by brain tumours or brain cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

MRI RESULTS

flutersfancy
Posted by

Hi, My wife had routine MRI on Friday (Brain Tumour) and letter for appointment came in the post on Wednesday. Should I be worried. This is very quick compared to the normal?

BrianR1948
Posted by

Hello

Do not worry unnecessarily. It may well just be good administration. My appointments are issued, then changed and there’s no significance, just frustration knowing the system revolves around the hospital, not me, the patient. My latest one has just been put back a week. On the fear barometer, timed by appointment timings,  maybe I’m cured but I fear not. I hope the appointment goes well and is just routine

Best wishes

Brian

flutersfancy
Posted by

Thanks Brian... I expect if anything of concern showed like re growth they would ring us?

BrianR1948
Posted by

Possibly not as news of concern is best given face-to-face. Do not let this worry you, there’s many reasons for  appointment rescheduling and they may also have had an unexpected gap to fill. Keep positive!

Best wishes

Brian

flutersfancy
Posted by

Thankyou Brian,

Will have a look:)