Brain tumours

A place for people affected by brain tumours or brain cancer to support one another, ask questions, and share their experiences.

Glioblastoma grade 4 brain tumor

May2009
Posted by

Thank you. 

Feeling a bit better today and returned to work (albeit remotely) yesterday. I think over the next few months we with have several ups and downs 

May2009
Posted by

An update from me. My Dad was diagnosed on 19 May and began two weeks of radiotherapy on 13 June. We thought this would give us more time but unfortunately on Tuesday 4 July he suddenly passed. Just over 6 weeks from diagnosis - life can be so cruel sometimes. 

Nicole74
Posted by

So so sorry to hear. My Dad was taken from us on 1st July by GBM4. There are no words i know but i just wanted to reach out.

N

X

May2009
Posted by

Thank you N.

Much appreciated. It's great to have the support of the community. I'm also so very sorry for your loss. 

Life is so cruel 

Moms advocate
Posted by

We lost our wonderful Mother on July 7th just 2 days past her 80th birthday.  She was diagnosed in early March and refused radiation and/or chemo.  She did not seem to be in any pain but slept the last 5 days.  

Kholebo
Posted by

Hi N, 

Yeap it feels so cruel, my healthy fanatic husband suddenly suffered GBM 4, in May 2016 and by November, he passed on, it felt like a sword ripping through my heart. It was a cruel 7 months. Doctor had given him three months to live. I waited in pain and agony and he departed, with confusion and all. Sorry for your loss, but you are right, it's cruel.

P