Amazing Effort

Hi Everyone ,

If your needing some inspiration have a look at our friend from the Beating Bowel cancer forum . He has gotten together with others to raise money for Bowel cancer awareness . A triathlon with a difference . 
Totally inspirational . 
Well done , amazing effort. Living life to the full .

Court 

• hi Court, yes it was a fantastic day last Saturday, I was part of an amazing team that comprised  four ladies and myself, the four ladies have all got stage four cancer, I kicked off with a 35 mile cycle ride, then a lady in Scotland swam 1 mile in a loch, and then one lady ran 3.5 miles in Dorset and two more of the girls did the same in Liverpool, it really was fantastic and raised over six thousand pounds,I also completed the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride with two work mates in July which we completed in six and a half hours, and raised over one thousand six hundred pounds, and that was a killer ride as on the day we had forty five mile per hour head winds all the way back from old trafford, hope you are all doing as well as you can take care cheers john.

CANCER IS ONE HELL OF A JOURNEY,BUT IF YOU STAY STRONG, DARK CAN BECOME LIGHT.
  • I should have read this before answering your post above , sorry !

I am so delighted for you all .

You are inspirational.

Court 

• Thank you! Thank you so much!!!

• hi Robin, thanks for the message, I hope everything is going as well as possible for you, take tare and wishing you all the best, cheers john.x

CANCER IS ONE HELL OF A JOURNEY,BUT IF YOU STAY STRONG, DARK CAN BECOME LIGHT.