Bone, secondary cancer

Secondary bone cancer is cancer that has spread to the bones from a primary cancer somewhere else in the body. This group is for people affected by secondary bone cancer to share experiences and get support.

Fku jab

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Hey hey. Who has had there's I had mine Monday not bad injection just sore arm xxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
ownedbystaffies
Posted by

Hi Daylightdancer,

I know it was a typo, but the idea of having a FKU jab is just delicious. Imagine if having it meant you didnt have to say it out loud, it was just done for you whenever meeting someone, or something which deserves it.

“Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.” (Ellison)

Peebee2
Posted by

Hahahahaha where do I get it done

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Ha ahahah there is a few people. I'd like to give the fku jab too I got my flu jab on Tuesday had sore arm but generally exhausted since what you guys opinions on it zxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
ownedbystaffies
Posted by

Not had flu jab yet. My doc says is ok to have it, and given that this year is predicted to be a bad year, I need to get onto it. But I want to have it when it is my week off treatment ( have chemo 3 weeks out of 4). Have not had flu jab before so no idea of side effects.

“Life is to be lived, not controlled; and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat.” (Ellison)

Daylightdancer666
Posted by

Aye they say it's best certain times of chemo I'm not sure when though as I'm just on hormone tablets you generally get sore arm some people get temperature and bit achey they tell. You all when you get it I got mine in boots xxx

Love hugs and cat paws 
Cazzy xxx
Nickyd1
Posted by

I had my fku jab last week and it was fine, hardly felt it and no side effects. Other than that the chemist called me young lady so it boosted my middle aged ego